At the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At the game

dolphinfanND

Rookie
Reaction score
First thing should have quarter back sneak on fourth down. Offensive line protected Ryan ok. Two sacks were on Ryan my they couldn't open running lanes. Ryan great run for touchdown run. He got hit hard. Defense played good came up with turnovers and timely pressure. Last drive tough to take. The stadium was so loud thought overall they played good. Though loss but gives me hope going forward.

First thing should have quarter back sneak on fourth down. Offensive line protected Ryan ok. Two sacks were on Ryan my they couldn't open running lanes. Ryan great run for touchdown run. He got hit hard. Defense played good came up with turnovers and timely pressure. Last drive tough to take. The stadium was so loud thought overall they played good. Though loss but gives me hope going forward.

Tannehill got jacked up a couple times on that drive. Were there any cobwebs laying on the field?

were the receivers having a tough time getting open? cuz from watching it on tv it didnt seem like there was guys open too often.

Offense left way too many points on the field today, just as we always do. Defense played all day til the end with no support from the offense.

Back
Top Bottom