At This Point, Whats the Difference? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At This Point, Whats the Difference?

NYPhin24

Scout Team
Reaction score
Sitting at 3-5, with a long shot at a playoff spot and a young team...

WHY NOT PUT IN PATRICK TURNER?!?!

i mean this guy cant be any worse than the other WR's on this team, he was drafted for a reason who cares if he isnt a good special teams contributor pull someone off the roster to make room for this kid (i mean with the way j.porter has been playing, he mite as well have stayed in MIA b/c he didnt even register a tackle) make room for Turner he showed his good hands in preseason and in college, isnt that what we are lacking on this team a good pair of hands?

If anything let him get used to the speed of a real game that counts let Henne develop chemistry with him, there both young and can really get something going maybe not for this year but for years to come if they can get on the same page, Turner is a huge WR and i guarantee Henne would rather throw to a 6'5 huge target that he hasnt seen drop a ball instead of tiny ginn and bess, and an average camarillo, when he drops back in the pocket.

I mean really it cant get any worse than with the WR's we have on the field why not put the guy we drafted to catch balls....on the field.... and see what he can do what do they have 2 lose

The word is that he's been practicing better so who knows. The problem is who do you deactivate? Another receiver… maybe one of the special team guys?

While we’re at it, I’d like to see what sheets can do, maybe give him a chance to return punts.

well from what the media says, if he is not good enough to be put active with this wr core he must really suck, which in my opinion i can not see to be completely true.

I think he is not put active because they pay people like ginn the big bucks to make plays , which if you ask me he has not live up to his contract, and they will give him every opportunity to do so. Just like the Porter/Wake situation.

So do not expect anything to change this year unless we start doing so awful that put turner in wont hurt us.

well from what the media says, if he is not good enough to be put active with this wr core he must really suck, which in my opinion i can not see to be completely true.

I think he is not put active because they pay people like ginn the big bucks to make plays , which if you ask me he has not live up to his contract, and they will give him every opportunity to do so. Just like the Porter/Wake situation.

So do not expect anything to change this year unless we start doing so awful that put turner in wont hurt us.

thats exactly what I think as well.

PT will start in due time sir, in due time!

I Swear

Im So Glad Of This Site Because I Had No One To Vent To Up Into This Point.

I Swear I Honestly Think The Trifecta As Much As I Like The Physical Team We Put On The Field, They Are Just Flat Out Stubborn In Getting Us Some Wr, Simply Put, You Cant Think Of A Logical Excuse So Don't Try.

I Thought Mel Kiper Was Right About Reaching On Pat White, Pat Turner, And Nalbone, But This Was Going On The Playing Time These Guys Recieved, But I Actually Watched Turner In Pre Season And He Did Good To Me, He Was Starting Remember Then I Heard He Had Some Drops And Couldn't Cover On Special Teams,

But I Agree At 6'5 One On One The Damn Skinny Post Is Open And Henne Has The Arm ( Im Tellin You Guys We Have A Stud Qb In Henne I Love Him He's Just Adapting Thats All) And Can Throw That Pass In His Sleep.

Like Tom Jackson Says "you Can't Hide The Qb In This League". Let The Kid Show His Wears!!!!!!! He Hit Hartline On A Slant Or Skinny Post And He Did A Good Job Of Holding On To It But Turner Size Is Ideal To The Situation, Single High Saftey One On One On The Outside, Ocho,to, And Boldin All Begged Parcels To Come Here And Their Persona I Guess Didnt Sit Well With Him, But I Will Bet The Farm Either One Of Them Wouldve Caught That Ball Henne Fired To Ginn The Last Play Our Offense Had When He Wanted No Part Of That Contact From Mcgowan, But Im Not Mad At Ginn For That ( Well Im Really Am!!!!) Because He Is Like Alvin Harper Or Any Other Fast As Hell Wr, They Are Made For The Deep Pass The Deep Comeback, And The Deep Out Thats It!!! We Need A Beast Of A Num 1 But Until Then Play Turner C'mon Man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrap your mind around this gem.

If Turner cannot press the likes of Ginn, camarillo, hartline and bess for playing time, what makes you think he is going to be worth anything on the field.

Think about that one. There has to be something wrong with the kid.

Wrap your mind around this gem.

If Turner cannot press the likes of Ginn, camarillo, hartline and bess for playing time, what makes you think he is going to be worth anything on the field.

Think about that one. There has to be something wrong with the kid.

He cannot get activated because he's not particularly good on special teams. All of our WR's play special teams, or can line up at more than one WR spot. So Turner is learning special teams as well as WR...

Back
Top Bottom