At This Point... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At This Point...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
who, with the exclusion of New England, will give the Dolphins a better challenge on the field: New York or Buffalo? I say the Bills. You?

:confused:

_

The division is a toss up this year... Could go to anybody honestly.

Probably the bills. But both of the teams with a decent QB are tough.

Bills have had the most talented roster in the division for a couple of years now IMO. They're just missing the QB. Their defense has been one of the best in the league for a few years now so Rex really won't make them any better defensively. Bills will be the tougher team...but we haven't swept the Jets since the late 90's I believe. Doesn't matter how bad that team is we just can't seem to sweep them.

As much as I love my Fins, I can honestly say at this point we have the weakest roster in the AFC East. Bills always give us problems and they are better this year.

Bills are the better team, but the Jets with Fitzpatrick, I think they have a better chance against us.
If he can get a dink and dunk game to Marshall and Decker, might save them if they can't pound the rock thanks to our D-Line shuttin it down.
Meanwhile, Bills have Sammy Watkins, but they lost Steven Johnson, and Cassell and Manuel aren't going to outplay our secondary if McCoy can't run.

Of course this is all assuming we can actually stop the run :)

The division is a toss up this year... Could go to anybody honestly.

11 out of 12 and 12 out of 14 AFC East championships for New England and you think it's a "toss up"? They'd be on a run of 12 straight AFC East championships if not for Brady's injury in 2008.

The AFC East is New England's AGAIN this year until something drastic occurs. It's probably going to take a road win in New England or a season sweep.

We need a brick to get the 3rd and short as well as another playmaker at WR and on D be it lb or db. Jets d will be the best we see, better than with Rex I fear. Bowles D will get to Tanny and create turnovers, something Rex couldn't master.

Bills have had the most talented roster in the division for a couple of years now IMO. They're just missing the QB. Their defense has been one of the best in the league for a few years now so Rex really won't make them any better defensively. Bills will be the tougher team...but we haven't swept the Jets since the late 90's I believe. Doesn't matter how bad that team is we just can't seem to sweep them.
The Dolphins actually swept the Jets in 2009, thanks mainly to Ted Ginn. Nonetheless, you bring up a good point since we haven't swept them since and you have to go way back to 1997 before you get to another season in which we swept them.

QUESTION: Which of the two teams, at this point, has the weakest OL?

Bills, hands down.

Todd Bowles/Rex Ryan. major advantage Ryan.

Rex Ryan or Jets defense. Major advantage Ryan.

Overall talent Bills. The jets are bringing in players, revis and cromartie, but over all, the bills have the nod overall. Jets have the nod at cb.

Running game, right now, advantage Bills.

Both teams play us to the death, even when they have no talent but the Bills look pretty formidable right now. They worry me more than the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom