at todays game i will try to get some pics to post on here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

at todays game i will try to get some pics to post on here

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
since im going to the steelers game i will try and get some photos of the finz to post.... stay tuned....

Thanks dude! That would be awesome, Go Phins :jt0323:

I think the Steelers have some of the best fans in pro sports, I wouldn't be surprised if the place is packed. If you have good seats, try to get some sideline shots, those are always interesting. Also, if there's any hot lady Dolphins fan... You know what to do.

I demand plenty of pictures of Ronnie and of cheerleaders in akward, candid yet TOS-friendly poses ;)!

HysterikiLL said:
I demand plenty of pictures of Ronnie and of cheerleaders in akward, candid yet TOS-friendly poses ;)!

do you really want steeler chearleader pics?
fatsteelerchick-1.jpg

Mindwarp said:
fatsteelerchick-1.jpg

This is why I'm not making the trip to Da'Burgh to see the Sti'lers game. :rofl3:

I'd be there but since I'd be paying regular season prices for pre-season tickets, I'll just sit tight and wait for the Cleveland game in Nov.

Take some pics of the girls in hi-tops sports bar before you go to the game and you'll get a more realistic view of what the burgh girls look like. Esp Amanda the Coors light girl.

hot chick pics a must, and if you have good seats, game pics would be nice too.

Mindwarp said:
fatsteelerchick-1.jpg

Damn If we sign her, we'll have no problems stopping the run this year!! Who's her agent?

Theanswer385 said:
since im going to the steelers game i will try and get some photos of the finz to post.... stay tuned....

I sure hope so that would be great!

Mindwarp said:
fatsteelerchick-1.jpg
Notice the tongue stud thats quite a turn-on I must say.

Mindwarp said:
fatsteelerchick-1.jpg

The Phins are going "hogging" in the 'burgh!!! The blonde sporting the "red eye" is the only one that doesn't hurt to look at.

Back
Top Bottom