At what point do I worry that our draft picks aren't signed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point do I worry that our draft picks aren't signed?

InMyChambers said:

In September. Don't worry they'll all get signed in time. Broderick Bunkley is close to signing with the Eagles, and that will speed up the process for Jason Allen to sign.

Ya. Jason Allen has already said he doesnt want to miss a day of camp, and will be in on time. Really, the only time you have some trouble with holdouts is the guys that are higher up in the 1st round...

I am by nature a paranoid worrier but even I don't get nervous until the day or two before camp opens. The team waits for the official announcement until the guy shows up for camp and puts his name on the contract.

InMyChambers said:
At what point do I worry that our draft picks aren't signed?

RIGHT NOW!!!

OH NOOOOO!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

clear.gif

FinNasty said:
Ya. Jason Allen has already said he doesnt want to miss a day of camp, and will be in on time. Really, the only time you have some trouble with holdouts is the guys that are higher up in the 1st round...
:yeahthat: Plus some agents are notorious for waiting till the last minute, although I don't know if any of them apply here.

If they aren't signed on the day that camp starts, then you worry.

offense 3 weeks before defense 2 weeks bofore corners just walk in and cover

I don't think there will be any problem with jason allen signing, I'd start getting worried maybe within 4 to 3 days til camp. Usually picks sign within a week of the start of TC. (except for ronnie brown that is..)

Back
Top Bottom