At what point do we lose our dignity and pride?! Lets leave with our heads held high! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point do we lose our dignity and pride?! Lets leave with our heads held high!

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
If manning won't even speak face to face with the Dolphin Brass when he lives an 1 hour less away from Miami and instead will do a phone call instead, what does that tell you about what he thinks about Miami Dolphins? Let's just leave the Manning issue and focus on players that WANT TO BE HERE. I know we all wanted Manning but its like a relationship, why try to force an issue when the other does not want to commit?

**Didnt realize I made a rhyme on the subject heading..HA!**

Go Fins!

We don't know what is going on at the Dolphins FO so we have no idea if that is true or not.

If manning won't even speak face to face with the Dolphin Brass when he lives an 1 hour less away from Miami and instead will do a phone call instead, what does that tell you about what he thinks about Miami Dolphins? Let's just leave the Manning issue and focus on players that WANT TO BE HERE. I know we all wanted Manning but its like a relationship, why try to force an issue when the other does not want to commit?

Go Fins!

The fans and media are the only ones "forcing" the issue. It is what it is and I would think that the feelings are mutual between Manning and the Fins if it's only going to be a phone call.

If we consider ourselves in the running we have met/talked/ are planning on it, or have gotten positive feedback.......end of story

I think the Phins have married themselves to Flynn. Let's hope he's the real deal because we are going to be giving that cat a lot of money..

If all we're getting is a phone call, than it's pretty much case closed.
No one interviews for a job over the phone. It's always face to face.
I'm guessing he's just trying to show us some sort of respect.

Let's have a little dignity, fans!!!! He's just a very good, albeit somewhat over the hill and gimpy ex-star. We can and will do better. Move ON!!!!!

Go Fins!

If you would like to end it all, nobody is stopping you

This franchise's dignity left with Joe Robbie, Shula and Marino.

This franchise's dignity left with Joe Robbie, Shula and Marino.

True. for a long time it has. but I for one believe the man now in charge has the "conscience of character" necessary to wield Excalibur and return us to Camelot!

at least I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom