At what point is it ok to "Get Beat for Barkley" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point is it ok to "Get Beat for Barkley"

When was the last time a USC quarterback turned out to be anything? lol. USC already has 2 losses this season, with the supposed heisman favorite.

When was the last time a USC quarterback turned out to be anything? lol. USC already has 2 losses this season, with the supposed heisman favorite.

It is ludicrous to look at a QB and dismiss him simply because of the school he comes from. Look at Aaron Rodgers...

... but I do wonder if the Jets will be gunshy about taking another USC quarterback. I hope so. I think Barkley will be a good NFL QB.

Thread did not go as OP intended.

i wouldnt be on the blow for barkley bandwagon if we were 0-7 now.

luck is a great talent, and even that was insanely hard i couldnt do it.

barkley maybe good, but hes not a qb worthy of tanking games.

I am not sure how good Barkley will be at the next level. Questionable arm strength and he is aided by the two great receivers on the outside.

Is Barkley even the best QB in 2013 class? Not so sure.

Glad we don't have to worry about a startin QB next offseason.

A USC quarterback translating into a legit NFL quarterback?

[video=youtube;ztVMib1T4T4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4[/video]

I don't want to open up a can of flaming worms here, but think about how happy most of you folks are with Ryan Tannehill right now. Think about the infusion of excitement, hope, and winning football he has already brought to the franchise.

What if we had gone 9-7 last season and missed out on him?

I don't want to open up a can of flaming worms here, but think about how happy most of you folks are with Ryan Tannehill right now. Think about the infusion of excitement, hope, and winning football he has already brought to the franchise.

I always advocated playing hard and trying to win last year. You play with integrity and good karma follows. The game "knows".

YES! I am thrilled with Ryan but we did the opposite of tank last year and I really think RT isa better pro QB than Barkley. I can't think of a time sucking for a high draft position actually worked out.

Thy meatball doth roll in mysterious ways.

Back
Top Bottom