At What Point Will You Believe?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At What Point Will You Believe??

Channing Crowder to Omar Kelly: "Put some respek on 2008". Weak schedule and playing bully ball. Won 9 out of 10 bro after being 2-4.

"Bad opponents and a new offensive approach. They can win a lot this way bro"

I will believe when they post a winning record against the AFC east and beat the PATS at least once using this style of play.
The last two teams were weak offensively.
Until our defense can contain a high powered offense and our offense score enough to win in those games, I am still on the fence.

I will believe when they post a winning record against the AFC east and beat the PATS at least once using this style of play.
The last two teams were weak offensively.
Until our defense can contain a high powered offense and our offense score enough to win in those games, I am still on the fence.

Honestly, I am sometimes glad that some of you don't go to games. It must be so much fun 'enjoying' the games in such lovely company.

A team which topped 30 points in 3 of 4 games of their 4 game winning streak and 4 out of 6 games overall (before we played them) has not a weak offense.
The other team scored 30+ points in 3 out of 5 games before facing us.
It doesn't matter who you are playing it is not that easy to score 30+ points on any team much less do it consistently.

Their defenses weren't too shabby either.

Pittsburgh held their opponents to 16 or less point in 4 of 5 games before playing us.
Bills held their opponents to under 20 points in 5 of 6 games.

Pittsburgh was 4-1 and the Bills were 4-2. They were not shabby teams.
Our wins were not shabby. We dominated them.

So if people feel good about so be it.

Next time we face the Bills, it will be in Buffalo and they will likely have their best DT back in the lineup and their rookie edge rusher a little more seasoned. Can we do it again?

I believe Tbum is one of the luckiest idiots on the planet. He was with the jets too. In their successful run they were the luckiest team I have maybe ever seen. It's carried to us. Two starting qbs injured midgame. Ben being hobbled on a hilariously overconfident steelers team. Then the next McCoy cant walk right and Ryan is too stupid to see it. Just an amazing set of circumstances. Glad for the wins but Tbum's teams always get luckier than they deserve. It's strange that life is the way it is and it's not really fair, but fortune favors fools.

I believe Tbum is one of the luckiest idiots on the planet. He was with the jets too. In their successful run they were the luckiest team I have maybe ever seen. It's carried to us. Two starting qbs injured midgame. Ben being hobbled on a hilariously overconfident steelers team. Then the next McCoy cant walk right and Ryan is too stupid to see it. Just an amazing set of circumstances. Glad for the wins but Tbum's teams always get luckier than they deserve. It's strange that life is the way it is and it's not really fair, but fortune favors fools.

The Fins have had their LT, LG, C & best CB out as well...not to mention Jones for the rest of the season. Injuries are part of the game.

beat the jets and I'm buying Baltimore tickets

jets run d 6 yards given up vs Baltimore sunday

Back
Top Bottom