At what point.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point..

dreaded34

Player-Hater Hater!!
Club Member
Reaction score
In the season does Dave get fired?????

I say ...NOW!

At least id hope itd be now, but what good would that do??

He's not going to fired until the end of the year. Wanye won't do it, he likes Dave too much.

I say get rid of the owner too...He's is so apathetic...He doesn't seem to care at all. How could he have let this tremendously successful orgaiization become the laughing stock of the nfl? I don't like Jerry Jones, but at least he's passionate about his football team...

JAGFISH said:
He's not going to fired until the end of the year. Wanye won't do it, he likes Dave too much.
something tells me dave will get a pass for this year. its my ultimate nightmare.

Im not just saying this, but Im serious. I would fire him tommorrow morning. Guys, he's got to go. Whether you guys like Feeley or not, Fiedler is not the answer, and we all know that. So you have to give Feeley the time to play and get better and see what we have in him this year, before we start into screwing next year up to !!! I mean, honestly, what have we lost by playing Feeley ? We know this season is not going to be a good one . And I am a Dolphin Finatic, but also a realist. Its time to stop the Fiedler Experiment and move on. And Wanny gives Feeley a great chance to learn by playing him 2 games and one in a downpour. Im gonna keep saying it, Give the guy a chance so we can see what we have for next year !!

phinz8202 said:
something tells me dave will get a pass for this year. its my ultimate nightmare.

if Wanny & crew gets a pass, then we are the JOKE of the league for yrs to come!

BATMAN said:
I say get rid of the owner too...

Who's going to get rid of him?? He calls the shots. :lol:

That is, unless....we call the Dark Knight into action. Quick, somebody put up the Bat Signal!!

Somebody needs to have a hostile take over of this Phins. Comecast tried it with Disney(failed, only because they didn't have enough money).

phinz8202 said:

Dude, I know its getting close to halloween, but you dont have to say scary $h!t like that! ...it makes me cringe just as bad as when our QBs throw the ball.

Muck said:
That is, unless....we call the Dark Knight into action. Quick, somebody put up the Bat Signal!!

SIGNAL RECEIVED!!!

I'm on the way!!!

Muck said:

:lol: I got a better idea....Why dont we all pitch in and buy the Phins from Wayne?? sort of like the Green Bay community shares part of the Packers...Hey at least id have a place to stay when i visit Miami....PPS here i come!

dolphindan1970 said:
Im not just saying this, but Im serious. I would fire him tommorrow morning. Guys, he's got to go. Whether you guys like Feeley or not, Fiedler is not the answer, and we all know that. So you have to give Feeley the time to play and get better and see what we have in him this year, before we start into screwing next year up to !!! I mean, honestly, what have we lost by playing Feeley ? We know this season is not going to be a good one . And I am a Dolphin Finatic, but also a realist. Its time to stop the Fiedler Experiment and move on. And Wanny gives Feeley a great chance to learn by playing him 2 games and one in a downpour. Im gonna keep saying it, Give the guy a chance so we can see what we have for next year !!
It doesn't matter who starts, neither are the answer. This team is awful at too many key positions on offense. It wouldn't matter if Steve McNair was our QB......he'd be running for his life every play.

Back
Top Bottom