At what point.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point..

fins4o8 said:
if Wanny & crew gets a pass, then we are the JOKE of the league for yrs to come!

If Wanny & crew gets a pass, I will send the Dolphins front office the smoldering ashes of all of my Dolphins memorabilia and clothing and switch my allegiances to a franchise that is committed to doing things the right way. If they don't give a f**k, why should any of us give a f**k about them?

CanadaPhinsFan said:
What does it matter? No coach could win with this joke of an offense!
um, a new coach would work on changing this offense. The achilles heal of the entire offense is the OL. Fix the OL and we will perform better. If we had a good OL, Gordon might be playing very well next season.

Nublar7 said:
um, a new coach would work on changing this offense. The achilles heal of the entire offense is the OL. Fix the OL and we will perform better. If we had a good OL, Gordon might be playing very well next season.
I mean right now. Not next year. If we change coaches right now it won;t make much of a difference. The team can't even play with the basic playbook they have now. How is changing the scheme in mid-season going to make them better?

dlockz said:
Fire Wanny now send a message
What message, complete capitulation? No coach you bring in now would do any better than Wanny. He would be helpless to do anything, he wouldn't even know the system. The time to fire Wanny is the end of the season. Be patient. All good things come to those who wait, like seeing the Fins reduced to cellar dwellers. Do you have any idea how long Pats fans have waited for this moment? To be honest it never even crossed our minds as a possibility.

PatriotGOD said:
What message, complete capitulation? No coach you bring in now would do any better than Wanny. He would be helpless to do anything, he wouldn't even know the system. The time to fire Wanny is the end of the season. Be patient. All good things come to those who wait, like seeing the Fins reduced to cellar dwellers. Do you have any idea how long Pats fans have waited for this moment? To be honest it never even crossed our minds as a possibility.

Promote Jim Bates till end of year he can do no worse

Back
Top Bottom