Atari Bigby | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atari Bigby

I always liked him at UCF. Hes fast and he likes to hit people. The running joke was that he had to be fast because he was never in position to cover people. Looks like hes worked on that a lot.

We took a look at him and cut him like the dumbies we were.

for a "DB guru" Saban really disappointed me

let Bigby go

kept YBell on the bench too long

seemed to be hurting and not helping Will Allen

screwed around with Jason Allen

what else have I missed?

Aww man this dude is everywhere, I remember when he was coming out in the draft, someone here was raving about him and how good he is, and then we signed him to the practice squad.

You guys... his brother and sister couldnt be named X-Box and Playstation... because they were born much earlier...

His brother was named "Saga" and his sister is named "Dreamcast"...

Both are no where to be found...

im not sure why we didnt bother to take a look at this kid, he had a good year for gb last year and really come on to the scene, he had 86tckles and 5int i think he has a big upside but he resigned with gb today i would of liked to pick em up seeing the fact we need secondary help..

I can answer this easily - signing him was 100% impossible.

We couldn't sign him. No one could. He was an exclusive-rights free agent, meaning he could re-sign with the Packers or not play football. He had no right to negotiate or sign with another team.

We let him go, being the great talent evaluators we have been the last couple of years. I remember being so excited about him being in our training camp because I liked him a lot as a prospect, only to see him get cut in the end. Oh brother.... :(

Back
Top Bottom