Atari bigby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atari bigby

#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
assuming we dont sign Yeremiah bell to a contract extion witch i hope we do but if we dont Atari Bigby is going to be a FA after this season do you think the dolphins would be intrested in signing him

he was on our p squad years back so we cut him. could hit but is suspect in coverage

he was on our p squad years back so we cut him. could hit but is suspect in coverage
yes he isnt the best at pass coverage but that is why he is a SS and not a FS he would be really good for the run game and i think if he was to cover someone it would most likly be a TE and i think he could handle that

Naw forget that, Bell is money. He's in on like every tackle.
yea i know i am just saying he has wanted to explore his options the last couple of years and we ended up signing him back and this year he is having a great year so if we dont sign him up to a long term contract before FA then i think he is gone

I had an Atari back when I was a kid.

Does this one come with extra joysticks, cause I tend to break them pretty easily :p

:lol:

i agree with you guys that we should Resign bell he is our best all around secondary player but like i said he has wanted to look at his options the last couple of years but he has been hurt and we were the only team to sign him

i really like Bigby, he went to UCF...
he's a mean hitter, and seems good overall...

however, i think highyl of bell, and wouldnt prefer a hometown guy like Bigby, Ybell is solid in the run game, and makes hits all over the secondary

i cant believe his parents named him after a game system...wish i could play some pit fall

Back
Top Bottom