Athletes make me sick!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Athletes make me sick!!!!!!!

It's like a simple game of pick up football... You don't get the ball... You're not happy... All Chambers wants is to be more involved because he has talent and he knows it... By no means is he mad about his salary... He just wants the ball more because he hardly ever gets it. I respect a player like him who isn't just in it for the money...

That could be a blessing in disguise...maybe Huizenga will realize that the players are unhappy with the coaching and make some changes

Yep, all professional athletes are overpaid, when you compare what they do to doctors, firefighters, teachers, etc...but that is capitalism and the free market. Not everyone can throw it 75 yards or do a 4.3 40. There is more to life though than just money. Look at Ricky Williams....you think he is happy?? I hate the complainers like Sprewell, and those who feel the are being "disrespected" for not making more millions than they already have....but that is life. One of the reasons why I like college football and basketball is because guys have to work hard or they won't get to the next level. SCREW the crybabies.

Players get paid a lot of $$$$, no doubt!!!! I personally think that no person in this country should make more than the President! He holds peoples lives in his hands! These proffesional athelets complain that their careers are short and thats why they deserve 3, 5, 7, 20, etc..... million per year. Well, when they are done with sports they have the possibility to coach for high dollar, use their name to do commercials, or just use their contacts to make a lot more money than the average joe. They act like their professional sports career is the only opportunity in their life have to make money.After they are done they have all the opportunity in the world to make high $$$$$$. After all, they say it takes money to make money!

stork48 said:
Players get paid a lot of $$$$, no doubt!!!! I personally think that no person in this country should make more than the President! He holds peoples lives in his hands! These proffesional athelets complain that their careers are short and thats why they deserve 3, 5, 7, 20, etc..... million per year. Well, when they are done with sports they have the possibility to coach for high dollar, use their name to do commercials, or just use their contacts to make a lot more money than the average joe. They act like their professional sports career is the only opportunity in their life have to make money.After they are done they have all the opportunity in the world to make high $$$$$$. After all, they say it takes money to make money!
A lot of them also have college degrees, or have the freakin money to go back and get their damn degree!!!

Do you really think EVERYBODY in college football plays for the chance of getting to the NFL and make Millions.........NO most of them know they're not going to the nfl. A lot of them play just because they love the game. As soon as any of them make it to the NFL and they get an agent that all goes out the window. Athletes almost live in a fantasy land...........What other job could you have where you make millions, and if you don't do EXACTLY what your boss tells you you'd get canned??? None of this talking back, yelling at your boss, whining, and complaining how you're not the center of attention

Back
Top Bottom