ATL line donig dmg we couldn't | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATL line donig dmg we couldn't

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
look wath ATL runnign game is doing to the panthers D. and u guys make the excuse its a top 3 D. doesnt matter. Look waht Seattle did to pitts running game in the SB. still ran for 100 yards on many carries. our o line sucks. ppl need to take that to teh heart and accept reality instead of gettin defensive and butt hurt. we dont ahve an athletic line waht so ever. just fat lards that can't move quickly. This needs to be addressed immediatley if thigns dont change.

i dont think you compariosons are accurate with an opening day game as compared to a Sb game. And you forget Alexander... there arent too many guys like that in the league, add coaching.

Ive noticed you like to make many negative posts.. on how we SUCK so badly... i have Sunday Ticket.. Im watching alot of games.. i watched the Phins/Steelers games many times..
And you hardly give the Steelers defense credit.
We hardly suck... Unless you just want to be a downer fatalist.

What? First off we played Carolina in the preseason and second I don't have a clue what you are trying to accomplish by making this post.

Canadianfishfan said:
i dont think you compariosons are accurate with an opening day game as compared to a Sb game. And you forget Alexander... there arent too many guys like that in the league, add coaching.

Ive noticed you like to make many negative posts.. on how we SUCK so badly... i have Sunday Ticket.. Im watching alot of games.. i watched the Phins/Steelers games many times..
And you hardly give the Steelers defense credit.
We hardly suck... Unless you just want to be a downer fatalist.

excuse me but before u start yapping your mouth, dont come tellin me im negative. I am telling you what it is. I didnt give the steelers D much credit? the hell u smoking on. i gave both INT's TO TROY adn PORTER i didnt blame neone b/c those are 2 great players making GREAT plays. so dont come flap ur lips on me when u dono what ur tlaking bout. thanks and have a niceee day. Tataa

SR 7 said:
look wath ATL runnign game is doing to the panthers D. and u guys make the excuse its a top 3 D. doesnt matter. Look waht Seattle did to pitts running game in the SB. still ran for 100 yards on many carries. our o line sucks. ppl need to take that to teh heart and accept reality instead of gettin defensive and butt hurt. we dont ahve an athletic line waht so ever. just fat lards that can't move quickly. This needs to be addressed immediatley if thigns dont change.

hmm, drop out of English in the second grade did we?

LOOK OUT !!! the SKY IS FALLING !!!

cnc66 said:
hmm, drop out of English in the second grade did we?

LOOK OUT !!! the SKY IS FALLING !!!

my bad. Just typos and abreviations. i get lazy on the keyboard.

SR 7 said:
my bad. Just typos and abreviations. i get lazy on the keyboard.

it's hard as hell to read for a geezer...

what I look at in preseason is the individual matchups...how did they play against the guy in front. For the most part, even tho we were playing against the best in the nfl we held our own. You are comparing a one game matchup, I am comparing the entire body of work rfrom last year. We looked bad...BUT, we did last year too. I think we will do "ok" given another couple of games. Buffalo will be a good test too. They gave NE all they wanted today.

Back
Top Bottom