Atlanta Falcons and Our Miami Dolphins, Only Two Teams That | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Falcons and Our Miami Dolphins, Only Two Teams That

I thought it was meaning the whole game (Not including overtime)... We only been down in regulation once since week 1.

Similar to something I was wanting to ask Finheaven about. With all the talk about KC not playing with the lead all season it made me want to know how much of our games we have been playing with the lead. Seems to me it has been a vast majority of them with us leading most of the two games that went to overtime and leading the entire Jets II game. We were even beating the Texans for about a quarter I think. ( I don't have DVR so I can't record/rewind like the rest of America.) We've got to me in the top 5 of the league. Anybody know?

I know this makes our passing defense look worse than they are, even though I know we could use a little help and/or depth back there. The secondary is stepping up. When the other team is behind and they can't run they gotta throw. And with the league being so pass friendly we're bound to give up lots of yards. But the defense's completion percentage is leading the league, or very close to it.

Well at least we have the sole distinction of being the only team having a bye week two weeks in a row.

Yeah the Dolphins should be fresh for the game next week vs the Colts after that preseason game we played yesterday

Back
Top Bottom