Atlanta Falcons Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Falcons Fan

a

Good game by the falcons, I give total props to them. At least Atlanta has one fan with class. Miami d looked good at least.

The Falcons fans were definitely FIRED UP in the GA Dome today. Gotta admit that. The Falcons definitely have the city supporting them these days.

yup.... The Dome was rocking........

I need you guys honest opinion......... Do you guys think it was just a slow day for your Offense or was our D just really good today ?

I need you guys honest opinion......... Do you guys think it was just a slow day for your Offense or was our D just really good today ?

your D line played great, your LB had there moments, secondary was ok........we really need some work.......Our o line played bad, we never established a run game for some reason and came out throwing after a couple runs.......i dont get that, Penny isn't the type of guy that can do that come on now........good game falcons, u guys played good.....

Good game. You guys owned our O-Line.

My honest opinion? Our O-Line was atrocious. You guys got pressure every single play. I'd have to assume it was a slow day for our offense, and if our O-Line doesn't learn to block, many more slow days will be coming.

Back
Top Bottom