Atlanta Falcons. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Falcons.

Smith21

Club Member
Reaction score
im going to be in ATL this weekend. Serious question, should I buy a ticket to the game? I'm not sure if it's a waste of money.. opinions? Would you go? Obviously I'm going to watch the game if I don't go.

If you're going for the experience then no...it's not a waste of money

You have nothing to lose by going if you go into it mentally prepared for a disappointment.

If you want to go to get a view of their new stadium that's understandable, I am sure it's as nice a stadium as any in the world.

As a hardcore Dolphins fan, I couldn't go to this game.

I do want to beat those SOB's pretty badly too after that superbowl meltdown.

Go take advantage of their fan friendly concession menu. It's actually incredible.
search
tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

You wanna witness a murder? If so, go for it.

Spending money and seeing a game that's never close would be horrible. My wife thinks we can go there and wait until it gets real close and get some super cheap tickets. Unfortunately that won't happen lol. It'll be 100$ each to sit up top. 5$ beers is pretty cool though

You wanna witness a murder? If so, go for it.

Lol, ATL ain't s*** and Matty melts in big moments because he is overrated. If Buffalo can beat them, so can we. But you believe we have the worst back 7 in football which is B.S imo, so I'm not surprised you chalk this one up as an L so easily.

Go take advantage of their fan friendly concession menu. It's actually incredible.
search
tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

I saw that on the Sunday night football broadcast. They said nachos with chicken for like $4 but then the menu screen said like $11.

What's Julio's status? I was away this past week so I didn't pay attention to anything but our horrible game and my suicide pick (Minny).

Back
Top Bottom