atlanta will be the true test | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atlanta will be the true test

Well, even though Vic wont be playing, I guess it will still be a test seeing as how our starters and theres will be playing the first 3 quarters.

Don't laugh about Houston guys. While we could probably win the game only scoring 10 points cause of their pathetic offense. The defense of Houston is very very solid and should be a good test for the offense.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Don't laugh about Houston guys. While we could probably win the game only scoring 10 points cause of their pathetic offense. The defense of Houston is very very solid and should be a good test for the offense.

We should pound Houston into the ground. This game will mean nothing other than it counts. It will allow our offense and defense some extra work under game conditions. :)

Why would you except more TO from guys who have barely played. You all act like Seau and Sammy Knight have been in there every play. I dont even think i have seen any of them making tackles let alone TO's wait till the season starts then you will see some Turnovers. Damn IT

Back
Top Bottom