Atlanta won...Good news. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta won...Good news.

Jets are winning next Sunday I can feel it. NE has no talent, the Jets defense is not bad but their offense is terrible (Gase). I’m going with the Jets to upset NE next week. Gase pretty much got them once every year he was here (except one) when they were great. He will get them next week.

Jets are winning next Sunday I can feel it. NE has no talent, the Jets defense is not bad but their offense is terrible (Gase). I’m going with the Jets to upset NE next week. Gase pretty much got them once every year he was here (except one) when they were great. He will get them next week.

Nah bruh nah.

Let’s hope so

Jets actually would've beaten the Bills if they had Jameson Crowder.. He accounts for a huge part of their offense. With Edelman out for a few weeks, if Crowder is back for the Jets for their game against the Pats, I can see an upset. This Newton/Pats offense is horrendous. And their defense looked lost

What good is it, If Houston beats Jacksonville next week. A team without Minshew.

Gase does seem to have a knack for pulling something out of his ass to beat Belichek once every couple of years. Maybe next week is his week.

Last edited:
I can't see Houston losing enough to keep pace with the truly awful teams in the League. Watson will win them some games.

NYJ, NYG, JAX, Wash, Cincy are all worse than them.

They will be battling Dallas, Atlanta and Minn for #6.

I would dearly love for them to end up in the bottom 4 though, that would give the Fins a shot at Parsons or Sewell, or a chance to trade down for a QB hungry team.

I can see an upset. This Newton/Pats offense is horrendous. And their defense looked lost

I can see an upset. This Newton/Pats offense is horrendous. And their defense looked lost
Exactly they’ve got all undrafted feee agents at WR. I really don’t think Bill can dig them out. They will be down Edelman and Gilmore too. I know the Jets suck but it’s hard to lose every game. Harder than most think. Look at the 2019 and 2007 fins.

Cam is not a good enough passer to play with those WR’s.

WARNING: we may see a pats uptick this week as there is supposed to be 45 to 50 MPH winds in Buffalo. The Bills running game sucks, they rely on the pass. NE knows they can’t pass so it doesn’t really affect them. Could make this game closer than expected. Don’t be fooled, NE sucks.

Last edited:
The Jets are freaking horrible, but the Pats are down to third rate receivers for this contest. The Jets should put a spy on Cam and man coverage up and down the field... but I'm not sure that would be enough. The Jets would actually have to score a few points and well... the Jets, ya know...

Just my 2 cents, but unless the Jesters score defensively or on special teams, I just don't see it.

The Jets are freaking horrible, but the Pats are down to third rate receivers for this contest. The Jets should put a spy on Cam and man coverage up and down the field... but I'm not sure that would be enough. The Jets would actually have to score a few points and well... the Jets, ya know...

Just my 2 cents, but unless the Jesters score defensively or on special teams, I just don't see it.
We’ll see next week. Who knows if Cam sucks again they could see Stidham than the pick 6’s may roll in.

Back
Top Bottom