Atlanta's Interception | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta's Interception

Corkie

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone else think we should have challenged the interception? Looked to me like the guy bobbled the ball and it hit the ground? The announcers didn't mention it so I am probably wrong...but just wondering?:confused:

As soon as RT threw that pass I knew it was going to be a pick. It was a tad too late and the throw was awkward. He sure made up for it though! Go fins!

Anyone else think we should have challenged the interception? Looked to me like the guy bobbled the ball and it hit the ground? The announcers didn't mention it so I am probably wrong...but just wondering?:confused:

It DID look to me like the ball touched the ground but they cut to commercial too quickly to be certain. I thought for sure it would be under review when the game came back.

They automatically review all turnovers.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

They automatically review all turnovers.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thanks VCU2000...I didn't know that...no-one made anything of it, but it looked like a close call to me...maybe too difficult to reverse on field decision...but I thought it worth mentioning.

Yes i thought they were going to review that. It looked like he never had control. I'd like to see it again.

Yes i thought they were going to review that. It looked like he never had control. I'd like to see it again.

I agree Pengh...nothing was made of it by anyone, but it looked dubious to me.

I also thought it hit the ground, but turnovers are automatically reviewed. They probably didn't see enough evidence to overturn.

no doubt that ball hit the ground .I was really shocked the play did not get reviewed.but my dvr showed it hit the ground .not sure why Phiblin did not throw the flag

no doubt that ball hit the ground .I was really shocked the play did not get reviewed.but my dvr showed it hit the ground .not sure why Phiblin did not throw the flag

It was said previously that all turnovers are reviewed...but I thought like you...not sure if there was definitive evidence to overturn the on field decision...but I didn't feel good about the call. We'd have had to punt but field position change caused could have been decisive. Even more kudos to team to overcome this.

Back
Top Bottom