Atlanta's new coaches!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta's new coaches!!!!!!!!!!

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Should we warn them or something. They seem to be pretty excited over there with their new asst. coaches. Hell after reading Armstrongs bio I wonder why we let him go. LOL

Went there to see what I could find out on this Hue Jackson and saw they hired Armstrong and that they also have Mularky. Honestly think these were the 2 worst coaches we had last year.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/FORUMS/Topic3164809-45-1.aspx

My point exactly, some are saying the coaches are good that our team sucked before them and they didn't have much of a role in Miami being down. Both were here for awhile and Armstrong should have been gone a long time ago.

With our luck, I'm sure they'll become inspirational coaches, producing elite O and ST units in Atlanta. That's just how it goes for us Dolfans. Par for the course.

Yeah, I'm having a glass half-empty sort of day...

well we KNOW how this will turn out.. right? ... they will field GREAT units now that they left us...

wow. Mularkey should just quit.

I almost responded to one them that claimed his unit was one of the best for Miami. He coached LB and this was one of the worst TE units Miami has had in a long time. Peele was decent but Martin was horrible.

Should we warn them or something. They seem to be pretty excited over there with their new asst. coaches. Hell after reading Armstrongs bio I wonder why we let him go. LOL

Went there to see what I could find out on this Hue Jackson and saw they hired Armstrong and that they also have Mularky. Honestly think these were the 2 worst coaches we had last year.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/FORUMS/Topic3164809-45-1.aspx

before I even opened this thread I started laughing... Atlanta is a glutton for punishment I guess. The good think is we are playing them in 08 so there will be 1 garaunteed win

Poor poor Falcons. My friend who is a die hard Bills fan warned me about Mularkey when he came over from the Bills. I ignored it. Then I watched Mike Mularkey call a reverse in a game that we were winning and needed to run out the clock. The play resulted in a fumble, and if it weren't for Jason Taylor we would have lost the game. Since then I learned to fear and despise Mike Mularkey's play calling. I'm grateful he's not a Dolphin anymore. Be afraid Falcons. Be very afraid.

before I even opened this thread I started laughing... Atlanta is a glutton for punishment I guess. The good think is we are playing them in 08 so there will be 1 garaunteed win

:lol: I can't wait for Mularkey to call the halfback pass.

Mike Mularkey is one of the worst coaches i have ever seen.

After his stint in pittsburg as on O-coordinator he has SUCKED BIG TIME!
In buffalo they were garbage.
He sucked as the O-Cordinator here
And he Sucked as the TE coach here

He just REALLY freaking sucks.

His claim to fame were "trick plays" except everyone in the league knew they were coming, and they were never well designed. He couldn't figure out that trick plays work when they are a "surprise"...so when a team is expecting it they turn into a "trainwreck".

Keith armstrong... he's an average coach. His units will play to their ability..no better, and no worse.

:lol: I can't wait for Mularkey to call the halfback pass.

Hah.. i was just going to say that in response to the post above yours... 2 point conversion, half back pass to a covered Marty Booker... Lol.. Numbnuts Mularky. He should have been fired after that game

Mike Mularkey is one of the worst coaches i have ever seen.

After his stint in pittsburg as on O-coordinator he has SUCKED BIG TIME!
In buffalo they were garbage.
He sucked as the O-Cordinator here
And he Sucked as the TE coach here

He just REALLY freaking sucks.

His claim to fame were "trick plays" except everyone in the league knew they were coming, and they were never well designed. He couldn't figure out that trick plays work when they are a "surprise"...so when a team is expecting it they turn into a "trainwreck".

Keith armstrong... he's an average coach. His units will play to their ability..no better, and no worse.

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom