Atleast we're not the Redskins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atleast we're not the Redskins.

this is one of the most incredible football games i have ever seen. 15 minutes and 45 seconds into the game, and there have been 42 points on 6 touchdowns. unreal. eagles can put up 70 if they want tonight.

I feeling nostalgia. I remember when I was younger Id play Madden and sometimes put it on Rookie mode and score over 100. Thats kinda what this game feels like.

I hate to be the one who points this out, but we could have had Vick, Marshall, Dez Bryant and Randy Moss on our team this year. Not that it would have made sense to get Moss if we had Dez...

this game sucks, i was hoping for a competitive game.........oh well its still football wow another big play from washington we might have a game after all lol

I hate to be the one who points this out, but we could have had Vick, Marshall, Dez Bryant and Randy Moss on our team this year. Not that it would have made sense to get Moss if we had Dez...

And Peyton Manning as back up lol? Just Kidding. Man Vick does look good out there I say go after him the man can play football one of the best Qbs this year.

i envy all the damn playmakers the eagles DRAFTED with first round picks on offense...something this pack of morons doesn't seem to see the value in

when you got a qb who can beat you with his legs like a michael vick can there are gonna be holes and openings for guys to make plays...lesean mccoy isn't special but with vick back there he sure looks it...

but vicks damn arm is rediculous...65 yards in the air in the rain dropped right into desean jacksons basket...omg

This game is insane.

To put up 45 points on a divisional rival at the half is some statement. Their game with the Giants next Sunday should be good.

Back
Top Bottom