Atmosphere at Dolphins Stadium this Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atmosphere at Dolphins Stadium this Sunday

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
I was listening to 790 the ticket and the host was saying how he has a feeling this Sunday, it will feel like the old Orange Bowl days for the Miami Dolphins. The atmosphere will be different than anything we have seen in the past DECADE. Fan on their feet all game!

I definitely agree... Look at how FAST tickets were selling! ( http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/12/29/fins-quickly-sell-out-their-playoff-game/ ) Dolphin Stadium needs to be ROCKING! Make Flacco sh*t himself! From the small crowds at University of Delaware to a crazy playoff atmosphere, 78,000 fans (maximum capacity) going nuts! The man will crumble!! Porter will eat him up!

And we arent playing the Jets or Patriots, so I dont see many Baltimore fans at this game... It is going to be INSANE!

PS...If the Fins receive the opening kickoff, I say we put Ginn back there and let him run it back... What a way to start the game. That'll definitely get the crowd going

Its gonna be wonderful...

42976793-1.jpg

I'm so pumped up I just drove by the stadium...;)

I cant wait. (--- Heres Hoping that their wasnt 20,000 Ravens Fans buying tickets on Monday :)
Chubbs

I am in Toronto guys.. I did my part and screamed by butt off during the game versus Buffalo here. Please be loud as you can during our first playoff game in a long time.. This team, and what they have done this season, deserves all of you to lose your voices by the time the game ends,

BE LOUD AND PROUD !!!

Make It Unplayable Conditions For Flacco! Make Him Wish He Never Played Another Palyoff Game In Miami !

I'm going to be there, and I'm gonna be as loud as I possibly ****ing can. I'll take some pics for you guys who can't make it and we'll see how many people are there. I really hope its a sell out, that'd be ****ing great. Now only if it was a night game that'd be great.

Bad Thing Abotu Night Games Is Anticipation! And Waiting Around And The Nerves.!lol
Night Games Are Nice Though....
I Wanted The Fins To Go Primetime Vs The Jets But Thank God It Was At 4 ,. By 7 Pm I Was Already A Happy Man! Lol

Back
Top Bottom