Atogwe intends to become Unrestricted Free Agency | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atogwe intends to become Unrestricted Free Agency

Isn't Dallas a final eight team?

yes. but final eight teams are only limited in signing unrestricted free agents.

Atogwe is a restricted free agent. even if he a restricted free agent isn't tendered anything, they are still technically a RFA. I haven't seen it spelled out, but I assume then that when June comes, and if the Rams decide not to raise the tender to 7 million, he is then an untendered RFA...meaning he's free game for the final 8 teams.

just my guess....

With the kind of money Rolle got I see it unlikely that the Dolphins will pay big money like that even for Atogwe.

I am all for this guy coming here and I hope he is the answer but it will definitely cost this team some serious $$$, especially if they are going to be competing with Dallas' wallet.

I expect the Fins to grab a safety in the later rounds just as some security. Hopefully at least we get a solid FS and OLB's through the draft.

If we decide to wait for him to become unrestricted it may burn us but Ill take the chance...

Earl Thomas would be nice, but I also liked what i saw from Nate Allen

This is also my line of thinking, this helps us also get a good O-LB in the 1st, and still allows us to get a talented safety in the 2nd. It is risky though, because we can't take him #12, and he might not reach us in the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom