Atogwe

Will Atogwe be a Miami Dolphin?

• yes

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 63 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many threads is my gut feeling right now.

I actually agree with this.... I'm tired of hearing/reading the name "Atogwe" already...

Sick of seeing yet ANOTHER "Atogwe" thread everytime him or his agent go use the restroom...

Fans don't have to worry about this guy being trotted out on the field in September without everyone being notified that the kid was signed to a contract first.... let it go...

I actually agree with this.... I'm tired of hearing/reading the name "Atogwe" already...

Sick of seeing yet ANOTHER "Atogwe" thread everytime him or his agent go use the restroom...

Fans don't have to worry about this guy being trotted out on the field in September without everyone being notified that the kid was signed to a contract first.... let it go...

Too many threads is right. But because of my excitement I figured one more would not be too annoying.

I hope so, but I don't think it will happen, so no

My gut tells me no. For around 5 mill a year, I'd love to have him though, anything more, not worth it.

Too much money, we have already gotten our prizes from the off-season, and Clemons is really impressing the coaches.

Too much money, we have already gotten our prizes from the off-season, and Clemons is really impressing the coaches.

he impressed last year too, but couldnt take gerbils spot. id like to see atogwe, simply for my online madden franchise lol. but i think clemons has the ability to do his job at the very least. Would i like to see him in MIA? yes, my gut says he stays with STL

Back
Top Bottom