Att. Illinois Phin Phans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Att. Illinois Phin Phans

DcRy82

Active Roster
Reaction score
i was just wondering if there were any other finheaveners going to the game in chicago next year. My dad's friend gets season tickets every year and he lets me pick a game to go to every year. its been a while since Miami has played a reg. season game in chicago so i've been waiting for this for a while( i have only been to a few games in Indy and STL). i dont know how season tickets go as far as if you get the same seats every year, but this year they were in the southwest corner in the endzone in the lower bowl row 15 (i saw the sunday night game CHI vs. ATL) Coldest damn game i've been to in my life (-9 w/ windchill) so i hope we play early in the year :pray: But let me know if any of you have intentions of going.

DcRy82 said:
i was just wondering if there were any other finheaveners going to the game in chicago next year. My dad's friend gets season tickets every year and he lets me pick a game to go to every year. its been a while since Miami has played a reg. season game in chicago so i've been waiting for this for a while( i have only been to a few games in Indy and STL). i dont know how season tickets go as far as if you get the same seats every year, but this year they were in the southwest corner in the endzone in the lower bowl row 15 (i saw the sunday night game CHI vs. ATL) Coldest damn game i've been to in my life (-9 w/ windchill) so i hope we play early in the year :pray: But let me know if any of you have intentions of going.

I'll be there, I was offered tickets to that ATL game also. I sure was glad I turned them down, I will also be going to the Indy game.

Yeah

I've never been to a dolphins game in my 14 years of rooting for them, so I am looking forward to this game since I am moving to chicago in september.

I'll be at the Indy game!! Not forsure about Bears game! Gotta look for some good tickets first.

I guess I hadn't registered that the Dolphins-Bears game would be in Chocago. It's about a 4-hour drive, but I might try and make it.

yah i am wanting to go to that game actually. I live in Mattoon, 30 minutes south of champaign but id love to go to that game.

Yea, I'm from the Quad Cities (Moline) so its about a 3 hour drive for me. i usually go to 1 game a year either dolphins or bears (every once in a while 2 g/y)... Sometime closer to game week we can talk about possibly tailgating together or somethin. They have a couple really big tailgating parking lots, those chicagoins really take their tailgating seriously (and love to hassle opposing fans probably like most other places) haha so the more fin fans the better...believe me it gets lonely with all the bear fans, especially for me since i'll probably be there with 3 or 4 of them.

I'm not an Illinois resident, but I live so far east in Iowa that I'm practically half Illinois/Iowa and I may go to the game

I will try to make that one. My brother in-law and sister will Probably have a couple extra tickets.

Back
Top Bottom