Attainable Pact To Playoffs For Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attainable Pact To Playoffs For Miami

tenor.gif

"Ray, you're chanting"

Every game for Miami will be tough because they can’t score. And I would not Be surprised if miami loses at Buffalo and to New England at home.

Attainable pact to the playoffs: we collectively make a pact with the devil to sell our souls.

My soul is a tad more important to me than another first round shellacking, thank you very much. Aim higher and I might start paying attention. A Superbowl and Gisele leaving Brady for Tom Arnold? Done.

Don't get your hopes up. Look at our Yards Per Pass Attempt Differential. We are down at the bottom alongside teams struggling to win anything. Nobody wants to accept what a fluke it is that we own this record:

http://mule.he.net/~budsport/pub/killer.php

I love that category because it offers amazing clarity. Same thing with the ideological percentages by state in politics. The polls and the commentary mean nothing as long as you can logically project how many conservatives will be in each state's electorate, and how many liberals.

My soul is a tad more important to me than another first round shellacking, thank you very much. Aim higher and I might start paying attention. A Superbowl and Gisele leaving Brady for Tom Arnold? Done.

Sadly our franchise is in such disarray Im not sure an immortal soul can even get us a playoff win. Exchange rate for dolphins fan souls is pretty bad nowadays.

I really feel like tomorrows game will be crucial. If we can sneak another win with BO, then get a couple weeks to get healthy and maybe even get RT back, then anything can happen.

I really want to see what Tannehill can do in a playoff hunt one last time. May very well be the last time, but I want to see it.

What’s the easier pact? That’s the question.

1. Ross makes pact with Seminole Nation to forever curse the Dolphins

2. Tannehill makes pact with Trent Green to carry on his legacy

3. Gase makes pact with Mensa to be their chapter president if we can go 8-8

4. Tannenbaum makes pact with Rich Kotite to franchise the Jets in south beach

Back
Top Bottom