Attendance: 22,876 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attendance: 22,876

Great turnout! I'm so pumped for being at the Falcons and Ravens games this year. Got my tickets last week and am freaking pumped!

From your lips to God's ears Southbeach.

It would appear that the "Football Gods" were pissed on the treatment on Saint Shula, and now may be ready to give long suffering Phans a break.

I think the year twenty THIRTEEN has something to do with it, considering "Angelic Dan The Man" and his influence. Just having some fun but, the prediction stands, and I plan on betting it.

Awesome turnout!

Now just make it a regular occurrence in the regular season.

Bill Polian??? Where did this come from?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bill Polian is now an ESPN commentator. He has made habit of being less than modest in talking about how he would run a football team. Eg He didn't draft Aaron Hernandez because of character concerns. He is so egotistical that whenever something good occurs, the joke is that Bill Polian would have done it twice as well if he were running it. (Maybe my humor was a little oblique).

Bill Polian is now an ESPN commentator. He has made habit of being less than modest in talking about how he would run a football team. Eg He didn't draft Aaron Hernandez because of character concerns. He is so egotistical that whenever something good occurs, the joke is that Bill Polian would have done it twice as well if he were running it. (Maybe my humor was a little oblique).

I had no idea he was on ESPN now. I have been incredibly busy and barely have time for anything so I don't waste it on gum flapping in July.

People are saying that Miami is turning in to a Heat town, but let the Fins be 9-2 and see how this city responds. This is still a football town primarily.

I had no idea he was on ESPN now. I have been incredibly busy and barely have time for anything so I don't waste it on gum flapping in July.

It's good to hear that the Aqua Inferno is incredibly busy. Make some time for the football this year. I think that we are going to have a very good team

Back
Top Bottom