Attendance: 22,876 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attendance: 22,876

Thanks to all the folks who were there. This really makes those of us who are out of State and can't attend, appreciative.

lower bowl looks more full than regular season games showed on tv last year...

That's only because its backed up from where Philbin flushed Jake Long and the rest of the leadership council all at once.

I too was in attendance.. Great to see Lamar miller and Dustin Keller get in the end zone, damn Egnew blew a touchdown catch because it seemed like the safety scared him.. Marvin McNutt had a strong showing as well

Would have been caught had there been 25k fans there.

Fans fault. And Parcells.

Not bad numbers for a scrimmage, wish I could've been in attendance

Enthusiasm is high and it's great to see. However, Bill Polian would have selected draft picks and new players to generate a crowd of 40,000.

Drew more than the Marlins game. Yeah it was free but since everyone goes to the beach and/or partakes in the night life Miami has that no other city does, it's good to see.

I was able to make it last night. Was a great turnout and a great crowd.

Enthusiasm is high and it's great to see. However, Bill Polian would have selected draft picks and new players to generate a crowd of 40,000.

Bill Polian??? Where did this come from?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

random fact, higher attendance than the pats had at gillette stadium last night

GREAT to see. Here's prediction. We are going to beat Cleveland and Indy on the road to start the season, and will see the best crowd in MANY a moon for our home opener vs Atlanta. It is gonna happen.

GREAT to see. Here's prediction. We are going to beat Cleveland and Indy on the road to start the season, and will see the best crowd in MANY a moon for our home opener vs Atlanta. It is gonna happen.

From your lips to God's ears Southbeach.

Back
Top Bottom