Attendance is going to be dismal this season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attendance is going to be dismal this season

I'm not embarassed at all by unsold seats.

What kind of an idiot pays hundreds of dollars to go to watch a team that's
probably going to lose?

I won't.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Those few that attend the game are TRUE fans and they should be praised for their loyalty.

The fans WILL fill the seats come next year and the following years ahead. Why? Ryan and Joe WILL put a winning product on the field in the coming seasons...just be patient and supportive of our squad. So stop crying and man up: things will gel, watch.
I don't keep paying for inadequate service in any other facet of my life.

Why should I pay for substandard entertainment?

probably going to lose?

I won't.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Am I an idiot in your opinion?

probably going to lose?

I won't.

Some people just have a passion for a team they grew up with and love and want to be there through thick and thin. It isn't my place to judge what those people do with their money in regards to their favorite team. I don't think it makes them idiots at all. I make it my business to go to 1 or 2 Dolphins games a year but I certainly don't feel pressured to go to any of them if I don't want to. I quite enjoy watching them on a 60 inch LCD with my laptop on Finheaven Chat, the grill on and the cooler full with family and friends in my cool a/c. Yep, I can take the Turnpike 2 miles from my house south and be at SunLife Stadium in 20 minutes . . . I don't feel like I have to own season tickets because of it but I'm not judging the ones who do. Just because your team hasn't been winners on the field doesn't mean you can't have fun going to the game . . . its just more fun when you are winning.

I Live in Pembroke Pines which is literally 5 minutes from the stadium and I wouldn't dare pay for tickets "if" this team is horrible next season. Now lets say I get free tickets to the Phins vs Jets, I'd be all over it, but there is no way I'd invest any money into a team that has rebuilt 3 times in the past 10 years. Two of my favorite fins have been traded away and this team looks to be going to the wolves. I like the idea of having extra draft picks, but who is to say we won't be picking an Egnew, Pat White, Samson Satele, Chad Henne, Ted Ginn, Derek Hagan or another clown with the newly acquired draft picks. This team leaves alot to be desired so my money will stay in my pocket till they deserve it.

I Live in Pembroke Pines which is literally 5 minutes from the stadium and I wouldn't dare pay for tickets "if" this team is horrible next season. Now lets say I get free tickets to the Phins vs Jets, I'd be all over it, but there is no way I'd invest any money into a team that has rebuilt 3 times in the past 10 years. Two of my favorite fins have been traded away and this team looks to be going to the wolves. I like the idea of having extra draft picks, but who is to say we won't be picking an Egnew, Pat White, Samson Satele, Chad Henne, Ted Ginn, Derek Hagan or another clown with the newly acquired draft picks. This team leaves alot to be desired so my money will stay in my pocket till they deserve it.

I love Free Tickets :lol:

I get a Publix hookup offer and they include a tailgate with beer and food for like 7 bucks. I didn't do it last year because I got a weekend job but that used to be the ****.

Those few that attend the game are TRUE fans and they should be praised for their loyalty.

The fans WILL fill the seats come next year and the following years ahead. Why? Ryan and Joe WILL put a winning product on the field in the coming seasons...just be patient and supportive of our squad. So stop crying and man up: things will gel, watch.

I look forward to this argument every year.

When you attend Miami Dolphins games you increase Stephen Ross's profit. When you increase his profit, Ross assume you enjoy the product you are paying for. When he assumes you enjoy the product you are paying for, he seeks to continue that product. When he seeks to continue that product, he keeps Jeff Ireland. When he keeps Jeff Ireland, the team continues to lose.

By attending Miami Dolphins games, you directly contribute to this teams losses. How does that make you a loyal fan?

I look forward to this argument every year.

When you attend Miami Dolphins games you increase Stephen Ross's profit. When you increase his profit, Ross assume you enjoy the product you are paying for. When he assumes you enjoy the product you are paying for, he seeks to continue that product. When he seeks to continue that product, he keeps Jeff Ireland. When he keeps Jeff Ireland, the team continues to lose.

By attending Miami Dolphins games, you directly contribute to this teams losses. How does that make you a loyal fan?

Blah whatever.............I'll still be flying over again this year.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

You guys think Houston is shaking in their boots yet ?

Blah whatever.............I'll still be flying over again this year.

:lol:

Feel free, i just find the discussion point of "im more loyal then YOU!!!!" damn amusing. Personally i feel people can do whatever they want, they dont have to prove they are "more loyal" than others. If they dont want to throw down money for tickets, thats their choice.

:lol:

Feel free, i just find the discussion point of "im more loyal then YOU!!!!" damn amusing. Personally i feel people can do whatever they want, they dont have to prove they are "more loyal" than others. If they dont want to throw down money for tickets, thats their choice.

I don't agree with the loyalty bit either as I go over at least once a year because I make a trip of it and enjoy the whole game experience but it is expensive and anyone who does not want to pay, for whatever reason, that is certainly their choice. Don't knock me because I go and I won't knock you if you don't is the way I look at it.

I live in PA and I fly down annually every december to see my Fins. Haven't missed a trip in over 17 years, even when Cameron was coach, and I ain't gonna miss this year

Back
Top Bottom