Attendance | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attendance

miamimitch

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dont know how to post link....but please go to ESPN.com...NFL...Stats...at bottom of page is attendance....the last six years we've been no lower than 8th in the league....I hate it when people say we dont sell out.....I dont even remember the last game that WASNT sold out!!!!!!

Dont know how to post link....but please go to ESPN.com...NFL...Stats...at bottom of page is attendance....the last six years we've been no lower than 8th in the league....I hate it when people say we dont sell out.....I dont even remember the last game that WASNT sold out!!!!!!

I dont think anyone is denying that, it is just odd how many seats are empty.

I remember the last game that wasn't sold out, it was a PLAYOFF GAME about 6 years ago. And the problem isn't selling out as much as it is that Dolphin fans are constantly out voiced and out cheered in our own stadium, especially when we play any team from the NorthEast.

Especially at halftime. The lines take too long and a lot of folks just stand in the concourse and BS for a while

exactly right. unless you sit in club level, beer sales end @ the beginning of the 3rd quarter. the lines are long......:drinker:

I remember the last game that wasn't sold out, it was a PLAYOFF GAME about 6 years ago. And the problem isn't selling out as much as it is that Dolphin fans are constantly out voiced and out cheered in our own stadium, especially when we play any team from the NorthEast.

I have never been to a game in Miami. A couple of my friends here in PA have gone a few times and they told me the exact same thing.

They sell out, its just that the fans come disguised as empty seats :sidelol:

Awsome.LMAO:D :sidelol: :D :sidelol: :D :sidelol::D :sidelol: :D

tHAT sIG IS rOCKING

Last edited by a moderator:
Only times you'll see lots of empty seats is at kickoff (I don't start walking towards the stadium till like 15 min till kickoff) and just about halfway through the 3rd quarter due to lines and it taking 15 minutes to take a piss. I know I sometimes will just sit out by the concessions and bs with people while smoking a cigarette or two.

The Fins definitely sell out every game. The problem with being out voiced/cheered is the same problem we have in basketball & baseball. All these NY transplants come to live here in the sun, but still cheer for their teams. I've been at Marlins games against the Yankees & at Heat games against the Knicks and it's the same ol ****. :fire:

The MNF game was just bad. The seats were empty. Although the weather was bad I can't understand why there were so few present...it was a typically close game vs. the Jets.

also theres a bunch of season ticket holders that dont feel like going sometimes

The MNF game was just bad. The seats were empty. Although the weather was bad I can't understand why there were so few present...it was a typically close game vs. the Jets.

It looked pretty full to me *shrug*. It looked HORRIBLE like 10 min before the game but during the 2nd quarter it looked packed.

also theres a bunch of season ticket holders that dont feel like going sometimes

I admit..I'm one of em. Sometimes I don't feel like making the drive but as of late I've just been broke. I need atleast 100 bucks (excluding gas) to have a good time. I remember when d-day and I went this year we managed to spend 60 dollars before getting onto the highway.

I think the bright orange seats have a lot to do with the perception that our seats are "more empty" than other teams'. In reality I think there's probably not much difference.

Back
Top Bottom