Attention AJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention AJ

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could possibly look into getting some more avatars added to the site. ;)

Sure what type of avatars are you looking for? Cartoons or what?

Just let me know and I'll look around

Thanks

AJ...........

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Sure what type of avatars are you looking for? Cartoons or what?

Just let me know and I'll look around

Thanks

I really didn't have any type of avatars in mind. I'm sure if you added some, they would be good ones.;)

Well do you want more football ones? LOL... cause those are pretty hard to find more of... I'll look around for some cool cartoon ones or something... everyone likes cartoons!

Just go find your own avatar and quit pestering the site heads. There are millions of free avatars out there!

FYI........

Originally posted by Rude American
Just go find your own avatar and quit pertering the site heads. There are millions of free avatars out there!
thats what this forum is for, and they are not pestering anybody!:yell:

Originally posted by dolfan06
thats what this forum is for, and they are not pestering anybody!:yell:

Thanks for backing me up. Some of those Jill fans are real jerks.:yell:

Re: 06..............

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

Thanks for backing me up. Some of those Jill fans are real jerks.:yell:
if we didn't want the questions we wouldn't have created this forum. also if we didn't have a place for complaints we couldn't fix anything, if we didn't read it. as for being busy with other stuff, yeah i was busy deleting posts and threads at one time, i guess you know why!:rolleyes:

Ott 6, dude, you godda get yoself on some benzodiazepines. Yooz is gonna croke if you keep up that hostility towards me. Here's my rendition of 06 when he comes home from work and finds out I've posted at finheaven....

Back
Top Bottom