Attention all Dolfans in the Pittsburgh area | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention all Dolfans in the Pittsburgh area

I was seriously considering going to the game. Buddy is a die hard Steelers fan and I was trying to talk him into it. But it would be around $700 each with airfare.

And that's for cheap seats in the nosebleeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm driving in from jersey Sunday morning. If anyone wants to join I have an empty truck

Headed down to Pitt tmrw to meet with family friends

Picture from my cousin who was lucky enough to leave earlier today before the chaos at the airport.

15823643_10158164714430529_4579793775816719429_n.jpg

We are definitely representing up in the Steel City!

The tickets have actually gone down in price over the week probably due to the extreme cold. I can get one in the same section for $20 cheaper than on Monday when I got mine. Cmon Dolphin fans......fill that stadium.

The tickets have actually gone down in price over the week probably due to the extreme cold. I can get one in the same section for $20 cheaper than on Monday when I got mine. Cmon Dolphin fans......fill that stadium.

:chuckle: As of yesterday, they were about $30 cheaper in my case.

I figure it's probably a combo of cold & arrogance ... Most Steeler fans I know have been giving me endless **** about their "first round bye"

**** 'em! Represent loud & proud!

e transfer me the money for the gas, ticket, hotel, food, and I'll be there

:lol:

I remember making the Jacksonville trip one year and me and a buddy was on a strict budget. 12 pack of Heineken (the splurge), 12 bottled waters, 2 Publix subs, chips, cookies and 2 upper level tickets on the 35 yard line (really good seats in the end). No hotel as we both had to be back to work in the morning and another added cost anyways. Total trip with gas, parking and tickets probably cost us $150. Left the Pompano Beach area around 6 a.m. and got home around 10 p.m. Met a ton of Dolfans at the tailgate who would not let us be around them without eating up their food and drinks (allowed us to save our subs for the car trip home)

That drive home was tough, but we won and it was an important game because we were in the playoff race still so I did not regret it. Was great to be there and if the money allowed me I'd make a reasonable effort to be at the game tomorrow but if there was any financial issues I would be perfectly content on staying home and watching it as well.

e transfer me the money for the gas, ticket, hotel, food, and I'll be there

hotel? Just drive home after the game. Eat fast food on the way to and from the game, don't be spoiled! You can save money and make it happen. Come on now!

Back
Top Bottom