Attention All Going To The Game!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention All Going To The Game!!!

dirtywhiteboy

the future
Reaction score
or anyone watching it. the fly-by after the national anthem will be performed by myself and my squadron mates (2 HH-60G pavehawk helicopters). we will all be on the field near the end of the 3rd quarter as a dolphins salute to all veterans. all of us recently returned from baghdad international airport and couldn't think of a better way to celebrate.
this is a dream come true for myself and my buddies flying with me and i wanted to share it with you all. be sure to keep an eye out for us! cheers! dirty

Oh dude this is so kickass!! Let us know which one will be you.

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
or anyone watching it. the fly-by after the national anthem will be performed by myself and my squadron mates (2 HH-60G pavehawk helicopters). we will all be on the field near the end of the 3rd quarter as a dolphins salute to all veterans. all of us recently returned from baghdad international airport and couldn't think of a better way to celebrate.
this is a dream come true for myself and my buddies flying with me and i wanted to share it with you all. be sure to keep an eye out for us! cheers! dirty

Thats awesome, I'm going, what does a pavehawk helicopter look like, is that like a blackhawk??

Originally posted by Muck
Oh dude this is so kickass!! Let us know which one will be you.

Jeez, Muck... he should be pretty easy to spot: he'll be the one wearing a tu-tu and dancing like Bobby Humphrey.

Seriously, dirty... THANKS for your service. THANKS to all your mates. I wish I could be there to see you guys fly and present.

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

I wish you the best......after seeing all the rpg's the marines are uncovering in basrah and najrah (over 2000), I have a new appreciation for the job you guys did!!!!!!!!!

We salute you and thank you for your service!

:salute: :troops:

GOOO FIIINZ

Thank you for sticking your necks out for us all! Glad to have you all back home safe.
But i've not seen the pavehawks yet as i'm more/very familiar with the Hueys!! ;)

cheers to all you phin fans! we really appreciate your support!

Not a problem at all there, Dirty!
But someday i gotta talk to ya about that damn tutu now !!!

:D :D

Welcome Home DWB, You guys will be the true Superstars at the game on Sunday. Glad to have you guys home safe and thanks for help making this a place where we have the freedom to have meaningless debates like Greise/Fiedler.

:patriot:

God Bless You!
Thank you for your service to our country, all of your sacrifices and all you have done for us!
Tom

When you make it there in the 3rd quarter......any chance you could play some LT????

I bet our military could protect our QB a lot better than our current OL!

Seriously...thanks for all the service to the country.....all the members of our armed services who have fought for our country are the greatest and deserved to be honored every way possible!

Back
Top Bottom