Attention all M. Ryan fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention all M. Ryan fans

jfleag61

Active Roster
Reaction score
On ESPN 1st and 10 this morning, Warrick Dunn (current minority owner of the Falcons) was asked if he was a GM starting a new franchise, what QB would he pick to be his "franchise" QB? His answer....Tom Brady....just sayin':ponder:

On ESPN 1st and 10 this morning, Warrick Dunn (current minority owner of the Falcons) was asked if he was a GM starting a new franchise, what QB would he pick to be his "franchise" QB? His answer....Tom Brady....just sayin':ponder:
It is not a big leap to say Tom Brady is better than Matt Ryan. It's like saying Walter Payton is better than Michael Turner doesn't mean a thing.

I would have picked Peyton but Brady is as good 2nd answer. Who wouldnt really? it is not a knock on Ryan , its a validation on Brady.
Chubbs

i would take tedd ginn first. then in the second round id take an unknown qb from byu who's all ready in his fortys before he graduated.

Tom Brady is getting up there..If you were going to take a Qb..I would say its gotta be either...Sanchez, Ryan, Stafford or Bradford.

i would take tedd ginn first. then in the second round id take an unknown qb from byu who's all ready in his fortys before he graduated.

Exactly.... drafting like that is how you get on ESPN to give your opinion...

What Dunn said has nothing to do with Matt Ryan.. he's only stating the obvious..

Ironically, he chose a quarterback... he didn't choose a left tackle...

Make up your mind bottle nose fans... the talking heads on ESPN or either idiots, or they're not..

Me too!

Seriously Brady is unbelievable. I admit after the Cleveland game and with the difficulty of their upcoming schedule I really had the Pats falling apart. Their defense is a known weakness and Brady's weapons are obviously the most limited they've been in some time. It's obvious Brady just needs his skill players to do what they are supposed to do, no more no less and he will make plays. This is probably why the Pats pull the plug on guys who can;t run good routes immediately. Brady was deadly on Sunday night, beating Pittsburgh at home was candy from a baby to him. Now he gets Peyton at home this week. Should be interesting as both QB's should be able to expose 2 suspect defenses qutie easily but Brady hasn't lost at home in awhile. Probably a Pats win.

Another thing about Brady is his offensive line is severely underrated. While they occasionally have a bad game for the most part he has time to eat a sandwich and pour tea while he’s looking for an open WR. This unit has had very few changes in the past few years, coincidence? While we keep juggling our interior every year Brady’s line has remained pretty much intact.

Last edited by a moderator:
First all its a good thing he is not a GM, lol. I would not take either Brady or Manning unless I was building an allstar fantasy team right out of the gate. I'ld rather take someone like arron Rogers who has a lot of football ahead of him. I think we have seen Brady at his best and now he will decline each season and you can probably say the same about Manning too. He choose a 10 year veteran and Manning is about 12 into his career. Rodgers is only what 5-6 years so he is coming into his peak years and could probably carry a young experienced team. I might of also chose Phillip Rivers he is about rogers aghe too I think. Anyhow they should of just asked him who he thought was the best QB in leauge because that was the oppinion he gave. It is a little shocking that he did not praise his QB though if he is having such a great year. You would think he would of plugged his guy but I would not leap to he is not happy with Ryan just because he chose Brady.

Why would anyone take a QB first to start a franchise anyway? Clearly, you need to get a LT before you do anything.

saying brady over ryan is far from a reach. watching tom brady this past sunday night, he did something that i can remember very few qbs, if any doing to the steelers in pittsburgh, or in general. he made that defense look like a bunch of fools. it was deff his best performance of the year, and arguably the best in the past 2 years, and although he had some games in 07 where the statistics were insane in games, i would argue that this past sundays game was better than all of them, considering the defense he faced, and the weapons he had, compared to any of the other years.

It's a toss up between Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell....I don't know

Back
Top Bottom