Attention: Assistance Needed, Input Wanted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention: Assistance Needed, Input Wanted

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
To all those that frequent FinHeaven, I need your help. If you visited the Commentary section today, please state when about you went to the commentary section and if it worked.

I need your help right now so I can better analyze what's going on with the commentary.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
AJ

Commentary, I go there when article Ninja posts a link, articles are usually very good, just for some reason not some place that i go to, i tend to only inhabit this forum and very occasionally the Premium lounge. Should go check it more often but as I come straight to Dolphins, i forget to check out the rest.

I just went right now and got this message:

WARNING!
DB Error : mySQL Error on Query : SELECT date,author,pid,id,summary,subject,numvote,totalvotes,views,userating,validated,artimg FROM article_art WHERE validated=1 AND date < 1094346065 ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 10
Some more usefull information you might want to know:
# Mysql Error : No Database Selected
# Mysql Error no # : 1046
# Date : September 4, 2004, 9:01 pm
# Referer: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/index.php?
# Script: /cms/

I just went there and got pretty much the same thing as Liquid24:

WARNING!
DB Error : mySQL Error on Query : SELECT date,author,pid,id,summary,subject,numvote,totalvotes,views,userating,validated,artimg FROM article_art WHERE validated=1 AND date < 1094346585 ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 10
Some more usefull information you might want to know:
Mysql Error : No Database Selected
Mysql Error no # : 1046
Date : September 4, 2004, 9:09 pm
Referer:
Script: /cms/

FYI to all.....

We know that Commentary is down now. What we're trying to learn is WHEN it went down.

w00t! I finally fixed the problem... in just 1.5 hours... damn, I'm gettin rusty :(

Thanks to everyone for their responses...

Heh, you should have borrowed my robe and wizard hat.

Back
Top Bottom