Attention Chad Henne Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Chad Henne Fans

ciscoholgate

Winning is a Habit
Reaction score
I have a very nice Chad Henne Rookie Card I have to sell. I would love to keep it, but my wife was in the hospital for a couple weeks and we just got hit with the hospital bills. It is a very nice card. I'm selling it on eBay and if you're interested check out the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRIPLE-THREADS-CHAD-HENNE-WHITE-WHALE-1-1-AUTO-RARE_W0QQitemZ280326473795QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Sports_Cards?hash=item280326473795&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

If you like the card PM me and make a good offer (for less than the asking price) and I could possibly let it go for less.

wow man really nice card. 1/1!!
whats up with the other triple threads on ebay for Henne too.
Theres like 5 levels of triple threads? i saw a henne 6/6 and 4/4 set on there two, and another with 75 cards available.

yours is the only one however. Wow, i bet you hope even more he doesn't bust.

Good luck on the sale, I'm poor so my offer might offend. It's not even 3 figures. Let me know if you get desparate.

wow man really nice card. 1/1!!
whats up with the other triple threads on ebay for Henne too.
Theres like 5 levels of triple threads? i saw a henne 6/6 and 4/4 set on there two, and another with 75 cards available.

yours is the only one however. Wow, i bet you hope even more he doesn't bust.

Good luck on the sale, I'm poor so my offer might offend. It's not even 3 figures. Let me know if you get desparate.

Yeah Topps tries to maximize their profit with other types of the auto variations, but the one I'm offering is called a White Whale Printing Plate and is serial numbered 1/1. It is a very unique card and in mint or near mint condition. If you don't have $375 make a reasonable offer, I'm pretty open to good offers.

You got that card out of a pack? If so you're a lucky mfer.

Back
Top Bottom