Attention dolfan39? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention dolfan39?

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I saw you're post on how to resize a pic if it is too big and the site you posted to do that. This is a stupid question, but on the site what option do you go under to do this and how?:confused:

I'm sorry, but I'm a computer moron. I downloaded Mihov so far. How do you know if a pick is JPF, GIF, or BMP? I read through the help portion, but am having trouble trying to resize a pic. Help me in this process!!!:confused: I'm a computer moron!:(

A&O54

right click on the image, go to the bottom of the window that comes up, then click on properties, that will show what type of pic it is!

Originally posted by dolfan06
right click on the image, go to the bottom of the window that comes up, then click on properties, that will show what type of pic it is!

Thanks million man!;) Ever since I figured out how to customize avatars, I've been going crazy saving pics. I wouldn't know what kind of pic it is, until I went to try and implement it as my avatar. If not, then I would get the infamous, "The image is not JPF or etc., blah, blah, blah.":lol:

Back
Top Bottom