Attention Insomniacs, West Coasters, and others I'm sure... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Insomniacs, West Coasters, and others I'm sure...

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
For those of you who try to access the site from between 5:00 AM to 7:00 AM or so EDT with no luck... you'll be happy to know that our two hour backup downtime should, from now on, be limited to slightly more than 60 seconds.

Management is happy to bring you this upgrade, as we realize that Finheaven has truely become a global phenomina and we strive to bring you your favorite website 24/7.... rather than 22/7. Actually it's 23.999/7, but lets not nitpick shall we?

about time, because I have actually had to do stuff for two whole hours out of my workday... that was unsat, I should never be forced to do something besides surf Finheaven, unless I have to go to the bathroom... I'm just saying...

Wildbill3 said:
about time, because I have actually had to do stuff for two whole hours out of my workday... that was unsat, I should never be forced to do something besides surf Finheaven, unless I have to go to the bathroom... I'm just saying...

The NERVE of people actually wanting you to be produtive at work :shakeno:

:lol: :rofl3: :goof:

Hey I always say "be the best at what you love" well since I love Finheaven, uh, well that's about as much as I have after being awake since 4pm yesterday. I need my own smiley.
WharfRat said:
The NERVE of people actually wanting you to be produtive at work :shakeno:

:lol: :rofl3: :goof:

Wildbill3 said:

we share the same problem :lol:

Hold on a second. I have been coming here for two years and I am just now finding out that the site shuts down for two hours every day? Wow. :dunce:

Nublar7 said:
Hold on a second. I have been coming here for two years and I am just now finding out that the site shuts down for two hours every day? Wow. :dunce:

Thats what I'm saying! I visit average of 6 to 8 times daily at all hours of the day and night for an hour or so each visit(not always, but sometimes), and have never onced seen FH down for two hours daily.

Phinz1972 said:
Thats what I'm saying! I visit average of 6 to 8 times daily at all hours of the day and night for an hour or so each visit(not always, but sometimes), and have never onced seen FH down for two hours daily.
you're not part of the elite workforce that is up from 6pm to 7am either... ;)

Wildbill3 said:
you're not part of the elite workforce that is up from 6pm to 7am either... ;)

You're right, I am usually only up from 9/10am until 8am on most days.

cnc66 said:
that's a lot of "up" :eek:

indeed it is, I get yelled at by my fiance for staying up so much, but most of the time I am doing designs for clients and everything.

phinphanphrommi said:
For those of you who try to access the site from between 5:00 AM to 7:00 AM or so EDT with no luck... you'll be happy to know that our two hour backup downtime should, from now on, be limited to slightly more than 60 seconds.

Management is happy to bring you this upgrade, as we realize that Finheaven has truely become a global phenomina and we strive to bring you your favorite website 24/7.... rather than 22/7. Actually it's 23.999/7, but lets not nitpick shall we?
Thank you! I wondered why it always went down during my night shift. That sucked! Cool, 60 seconds I can deal with!

Wildbill3 said:

:rofl: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom