attention Miami Dolphins fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

attention Miami Dolphins fans!

phinatic8818

long live the fins!!!!
Reaction score
i work at a supermarket in Doral and this past weekend we had some players come have signing sessions:Asante Samuel from the New England patriots and Jerome Mcdougle form the Philadelphia eagles. so they have been down here in Miami i believe asante samuel is a free agent this year you think cam took the chance to give him a call? i do not know how long asante has been here or is still here but we might see something

If he's not a Pat, they certainly will make the price tag really high for any other AFC East team to sign him. Besides, you can't even talk to these guys until late next month when free agent signing period begins.

i work at a supermarket in Doral and this past weekend we had some players come have signing sessions:Asante Samuel from the New England patriots and Jerome Mcdougle form the Philadelphia eagles. so they have been down here in Miami i believe asante samuel is a free agent this year you think cam took the chance to give him a call? i do not know how long asante has been here or is still here but we might see something

If I'm not mistaken, his offseason home is in South Florida.

You guys have to remember the super bowl is in Miami and all the teams send players down to sign autographs, photos, stuff like that. This has nothing to do with the free agency because Miami can not talk to him yet, it would be tampering!!!!

I'm suprised Jerome McDougle even comes down here anymore, especially after he got shot...I know he has family here but I'd be bookin' it if I had money and had people shooting at me

Quick question - did you put the screws to Samuel to get him to come to Miami for cheap?

They arent going to pay what he is asking

Then why would we pay what he is asking?

The problem with so many teams in the NFL is that they are willing to overpay. The Patriots stick to their guns, and it allows them to contend every year.

Unless we're only a player or two away, why would we want to pay $7-8 million a year to one player?

No way Pats pay him what he wants, he will be on another team next season. Also no way we should pay that much, just not worth the cap hit IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom