Attention: Pa Phins Fans - Meet Dan Marino

JayFin327

Scout Team
Reaction score
Awesome! Met Dan twice at different sports conventions and he was always super nice to my wife and I and genuinely seemed like a good guy.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I might have to go.

Edit: gotta be there at 1 to get a wrist band? Ya I’m not gonna make it. I don’t take off on saturdays.

Last edited:

kmbond123

kmbond123
Reaction score
wow 10 min. from my house i'll be their ............what should i have him sigh my helmet , jersey , photo hmmmmm!!

Goin' Deep

"Pick your guy and let it fly."
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
met him didn't go well

I hear ya, witnessed it firsthand when my buddy and I saw Marino and John Elway at the Cal-Neva in Lake Tahoe in about '88 or '89. Marino wasn't having any part of signing autographs, but Elway was.... I remember Dan telling people: "Sorry, we just want to play cards." He wasn't real friendly, but I get it, he just wanted to gamble a little.

kevphin

Out of Step
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I hear ya, witnessed it firsthand when my buddy and I saw Marino and John Elway at the Cal-Neva in Lake Tahoe in about '88 or '89. Marino wasn't having any part of signing autographs, but Elway was.... I remember Dan telling people: "Sorry, we just want to play cards." He wasn't real friendly, but I get it, he just wanted to gamble a little.
Na this was my bad he was with his family i was so excited to see my hero i couldn't walk away bad combination

13marino13

Smell my finger...
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Top Bottom