ATTENTION PLEASE HELP for the Panthers game. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTENTION PLEASE HELP for the Panthers game.

There you go man...happy to do my part and good luck to you and all us Phin Fans. ;)

Done! Wow, I wish they had that here in Hawaii... although my guess is there would be plenty of 49er, Steeler, and Raider games because of it. On second thought, I'm glad they don't have that here in Hawaii... all I would get to see at home would be 49er, Steeler, and Raider games every week.

Voted. I have to say that is the f-ing coolest thing I have ever saw. I dont understand why that isnt done in every single city in the country. If your local team sucks and no body wants to watch the game any ways just vote against it or vice versa. Specially late in the season when some teams are already out of the playoffs I am sure many fans would rather watch games with meaning then two none playoff teams with no chance just because they are local

voted 19 times and counting, im going through random proxy servers to try to help you out. will go till i get bored.

Brad528 said:
Voted. I have to say that is the f-ing coolest thing I have ever saw. I dont understand why that isnt done in every single city in the country. If your local team sucks and no body wants to watch the game any ways just vote against it or vice versa. Specially late in the season when some teams are already out of the playoffs I am sure many fans would rather watch games with meaning then two none playoff teams with no chance just because they are local

if they are local, contractly they have to be shown in that area even if they stink.

this is different. this station is in birmingham with no tie in to any team, not within a teams viewing radius.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
Why the hell dont they have something like that in this area....

Seriously....all we get here in cal most of the time is 9ers, chargers, or raiders games! :fire:

Back
Top Bottom