Attention: Those who need RB and QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention: Those who need RB and QB

Fisticuff

hm mmm, peanut butter and crack sandwich
Reaction score
Today is your lucky day.

NOTE: Pennington was traded, you know can only bid on these 2 RB.

RB:
Corey Dillon- Dillon's best years are still here. He had to split time with Rudi Johnson, after Rudi had some amazing games, and Dillon had a car accident. Dillon still posted a 4.0+ yard per carry average, and is still capable of a 1400 yards, and 10 TD. In his 6 seasons, he had missed only 3 games, in 2003 the car accident forced him to the sidelines.

Trade Value- Corey Dillon is still very much an elite RB. In 7 seasons, he has carried the ball an average of 266 times per season. He still has plenty of juice to help any team get to the next level. He is one of the best RB out there for trade, he requires a big time player. Not the same Level as Pennington, but big time none the less. Pick wise, he is a 1st rounder.
Curtis Martin- What can you say about Curtis Martin? He is the energizer bunny of the NFL. His stats don't fade away, and produces the good. In 2003, Martin had 1308 yards rushing. What's amazing about that stat is in his first 4 games, he averaged 10 carries. Still a productive back, worth plenty.

Trade Value- Martin makes 1.45 million dollars. Martin played in a division with the Dolphins who didn't allow a 100 yard rusher all season, the Patriots who were a force on D, and the Bills who had the 2nd overall ranked D in the NFL. He also played against powerhouse defenses like Dallas, and Tennessee. Martin has juice, he can still do 1300+ a year. He can be traded for a very good player, a late 1st, or an early 2nd.

Note: Combinations of players and picks works for all players.

I'm trading 2 players only (1 RB, 1 QB). You can contact me though AIM (idz12) or PM. I'm looking for a DT, LB, and CB. I'll consider WR, and TE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom