Attention worriers: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention worriers:

rhans405

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dudes. Would everyone be worrying if Berlins last pass had five more yards of loft to it and the Dolphins score with 24 seconds left (the receiver was open in the back of the endzone)? I think the tone would be quite different on this board. It's fun to talk and discuss but leave the worrying until after the first few regular season games if things aren't panning out. Saban is a good coach. He'll get things in order.

well spoken for a newbie, welcome to the board

i dont care if we won/lost that game.....i care about the first half and we looked ugly...but that is to be expected.

i expect us to hopefully be competitive this year 8-8 9-7 kinda thing...but last night's o line looked like more of the same imo....without a line you have no team

exactly. if that was a little more experienced qb he wouldnt even try that throw. he wouldve ran it himself look else where throw it away. something but it was a rookie qb please relax people jeez

rhans405 said:
Dudes. Would everyone be worrying if Berlins last pass had five more yards of loft to it and the Dolphins score with 24 seconds left (the receiver was open in the back of the endzone)? I think the tone would be quite different on this board. It's fun to talk and discuss but leave the worrying until after the first few regular season games if things aren't panning out. Saban is a good coach. He'll get things in order.
Twenty four seconds was enough to score on us again

I am worried about our D giving up almost 400 yards passing to Larry, Moe and Curly (The Chicago Bears QB's)......but hopefully our regular D Backs will play a little better. :rolleyes:

rhans405 said:

Who cares... the best teams in the regular season always have a bad preseason record. Thats not the problem. The problem is our first (and kinda second) team looked bad (with a few exceptions)... They controlled us on both sides of the line which equals a lot of losses.... GRIP HUDSON!!

Roman529 said:
I am worried about our D giving up almost 400 yards passing to Larry, Moe and Curly (The Chicago Bears QB's)......but hopefully our regular D Backs will play a little better. :rolleyes:
in pre-season everyone gets alot of yards especially in the first game, Fuerotte and Berlin had over 100 yards in only a quarter of playing time also

I was worried about some things before I saw the end. I'm not extremely worried cause we have lots of time to shape up.

I'm not worried about the loss. The ease with which ALL the Bears receivers got WIDE open concerns me some. This wasn't TO or Randy Moss and it wasn't Manning or Culpepper and we got torched constantly! We had no pass rush on any play even when we blitzed. There was no running room provided by the 1st unit offensive line. But I agree it is WAY too early to start blaming individual players. There are guys on our team that I know are probowl caliber that looked bad last night. Time to move on to game 2, we'll see in time. Just chill for now!

:cool:

Im not worried, we had guys starting at the beginning that realistically will not be in the starting rotation. This is what Saban and the rest are payed to do organize that depth chart more and correct some of the mental errors. This was Saban's first pre season game and i expect him to make improvements, not cinderella improvements like 14-0 team but improvements to make us more competitive. Give it time.

yeah, but did you see the play in the first when our "underrated" MLB went up the middle and completely flattened the offensive blocker and almost got to the quarterback. I didn't see if it was an offensive lineman or what but he just nailed him and kept on going. It was sweet. Way to go Zach!!

plus last year the bengals first team and 2nd team dominated the pats 1st team during preseason.. Id say it didnt have too much effect on their season

Back
Top Bottom