Attention worriers: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention worriers:

I dont know if it was the bears secondary or what but we passed the ball better than we ran it and had time to throw it what was up with that???

KOYUNG said:
Im not worried, we had guys starting at the beginning that realistically will not be in the starting rotation. This is what Saban and the rest are payed to do organize that depth chart more and correct some of the mental errors. This was Saban's first pre season game and i expect him to make improvements, not cinderella improvements like 14-0 team but improvements to make us more competitive. Give it time.

Ding ding ding a 22 year old lovely young lady is our winner.

the last play had ZERO effect on what I took away from that game......if you watched Brock Berlin at all in college, you know he throws a pick there.

but how about worrying a little how ineffective Vernon Carey looked at LT....is that a valid worry??

rhans405 said:
Dudes. Would everyone be worrying if Berlins last pass had five more yards of loft to it and the Dolphins score with 24 seconds left (the receiver was open in the back of the endzone)? I think the tone would be quite different on this board. It's fun to talk and discuss but leave the worrying until after the first few regular season games if things aren't panning out. Saban is a good coach. He'll get things in order.

yeah right...cant be proud of an O-line that average helped our running game average 1.9 yds and a defense that allowed over 375 passing ...

score would not have mattered... if our O-Line /running game had 150 yds and our defense kept them in the total 250-300 yds.. could care less if we lost..

I didn't care about the score, I was looking at various things. I liked some of what I saw, didn't like some of it.

Feely didn't look very good, ferrotte looked pretty good however.

Manuel wright looked like crap!

Brock looked good, I'd love to send him over to NFL europe for a year or two and see how he progresses.

Our recievers look awesome as expected.

our secondary..... :(

Wish we could have seen some of the 3/4

Roman529 said:
I am worried about our D giving up almost 400 yards passing to Larry, Moe and Curly (The Chicago Bears QB's)......but hopefully our regular D Backs will play a little better. :rolleyes:

I agree. Our offensive line will get better. Running game will eventually gain momentum. Passing might be a strong point, defensive line with help of great linebacking will be strong, but our defensive backfield was BADLY burned often. As the season goes, Saban will get creative and we will probably see much more blitz packeges, but we better get there in a hurry.

On the bright side, Manny Wright looked like a kid, but that's cause he is. I predict he will be very solid with time. Crowder didnt make an impact YET and I disagree with all the negative talk about Vernon Carey. I predicet 8-8 or 9-7. (3 wins will be against the Jills, the Jets and the patsies)

Back
Top Bottom