Attitude | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attitude

andysanchelima

i understand ricky
Reaction score
the dolfins seem to be a flat team with few exeptions as players i dont c the dolfins as a hungry team to prove that there deserving of some ppls superbowl predictions i just see them as a loosing team till they change the face of the team of one to be scared of a nasty team like the steelers or the jaguars or atleast play with a purpose but hay i love the dolfins and i hope we can turn this season int a great one :dolphins:

They played well for 3 Quarters against the steelers.

It seems after the defensive communication errors, they seem to lack aggression with much focus on avoiding mistakes.

Thus, creating a team thats defensively out of sinc.

BERambo2 said:
They played well for 3 Quarters against the steelers.

It seems after the defensive communication errors, they seem to lack aggression with much focus on avoiding mistakes.

Thus, creating a team thats defensively out of sinc.

3 1/2

I think the Fins will improve especially on offense. I just have to stay positive and believe in the Fins.

they just needed to get that win and from what i here the fan support at the hokme games has been less than encouraging to the team, i wouldnt know coz i live in australia an obviously havent been to any of the games but i am just going on what i have read around. and im sure that that really wouldnt help

Aussiefinfan54 said:
they just needed to get that win and from what i here the fan support at the hokme games has been less than encouraging to the team, i wouldnt know coz i live in australia an obviously havent been to any of the games but i am just going on what i have read around. and im sure that that really wouldnt help

I agree. They haven't played overly well yet this year, but the fans booing after just a couple games is brutal. I dont boo but I also dont think its wrong if you do....just save the booing for when things are really bad (if they even are) later in the season. I was kinda disappointed hearing booing early in the Buffalo game...the first home game of the season no less.

Thunderbolt89 said:
I think the Fins will improve especially on offense. I just have to stay positive and believe in the Fins.

God bless em son, but by that time the durn defense'll be worn the frak out!

Back
Top Bottom