Attitude | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attitude

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
I hope this team didn't think they were going stroll into the playoffs after beating up the Patriots

You can't teach.heart to these players. I wish I was there next to the dolphin tunnel because I would be laying into them while they left ****ing embarrassment of a team

I blame this all on Philbin… I don't care what anyone says, his horrible and robotic leadership does nothing for this team.

I blame this all on Philbin… I don't care what anyone says, his horrible and robotic leadership does nothing for this team.

Agreed, anytime they show sideline shots of him and this team it's the most boring group of faces I've ever seen. Nobody trying to pump one another up. They all just sit there dumbfounded. Where is the ****ing passion and heart for the game? Especially today's game in a Playoff game. Failbin with his stupid vacant stare and soft clap. Cam Cameron anyone?

Lets not forget that Philbin is likely the reason why Miami has Wallace as a receiver and not Brandon Marshall. Does anyone really think it was Ireland that chose to get rid of Marshall?

Me. Rogers exudes boring, robotic play and that's what we have. Cries, even that fart in Giant country shows passion and actually gets pissed throughout the games.

Back
Top Bottom