Attn anyone interested in FA's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn anyone interested in FA's

FinsGirlie

Crowder's #1 Girl!
Reaction score
Just to let you all know, all the FA's have to be cleared by physicals before they are signed. Only 8 guys have been seen so far this morning, so i'm under the impression that most of these "we signed so-and-so" reports are very incorrect. Any thoughts and/or additional sources proving these accounts would be great. Just thought i'd let you all know :D

:edited to say 8, not 3:

Just to let you all know, all the FA's have to be cleared by physicals before they are signed. Only 3 guys have been seen so far this morning, so i'm under the impression that most of these "we signed so-and-so" reports are very incorrect. Any thoughts and/or additional sources proving these accounts would be great. Just thought i'd let you all know :D

word girl. at least there is someone else on this board that shares my love for crowder.

next time i am getting ganged up on by like twenty people thinking crowder sucks - you or girlie need to come to my rescue. it happens at least once a week.
I will if I'm around. I was into it with those people earlier in the Calvin Pace thread and they actually conceded the thread.:kick:

I will if I'm around. I was into it with those people earlier in the Calvin Pace thread and they actually conceded the thread.:kick:

"Those people".......:lol:

Please "Do Tell"....

BTW: I think Crowder is good for what he is...far from being the star I projected him to be though....

"Those people".......:lol:

Please "Do Tell"....

BTW: I think Crowder is good for what he is...far from being the star I projected him to be though....

i was waiting for someone to comment on that one. too funny. :lol:

and remember, crowder has started next to thomas, seau, and porter. he will get it. i see him having a break out year soon - the dude has the weapons.

next time i am getting ganged up on by like twenty people thinking crowder sucks - you or girlie need to come to my rescue. it happens at least once a week.

I just dont like him on the inside.. But dont worry.. I wont start a lynch mob

i was waiting for someone to comment on that one. too funny. :lol:

and remember, crowder has started next to thomas, seau, and porter. he will get it. i see him having a break out year soon - the dude has the weapons.

I just want to know how you got a picture of Lucky in your signature..

Just asking is all????:rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom