ATTN: Dolphin Digest Readers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: Dolphin Digest Readers

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
Do you like OJ McDuffie's new column? I freakin love it. He is down to Earth and gives a real/player perspective. He had some nice parting words for Ricky this issue and I couldn't have agreed more. He's a great addition to the Digest. What do you all think?

IT was good. I want to see it during the season though. Will he be open and honest, or will he sugar coat things to protect his friends on the team.

Mindwarp said:
what parting words?
It wasn't directly towards Williams as it was just a couple of blanket statements about him, but his point was made: "You screwed your teammates. I have no respect for you and we're moving on".

It's good to see OJ is still a part of this franchise in some way. He really cares about the Dolphins. Everyone knows he is close to Marino, and I still see Dan being an owner of this team one day, and maybe OJ will be a part of it.

Dredd1050 said:
It wasn't directly towards Williams as it was just a couple of blanket statements about him, but his point was made: "You screwed your teammates. I have no respect for you and we're moving on".
Love it. Go at 'em O.J.!

I don't get the digest. I heard that during the season, you don't get them until a few games have passed. So the info isn't up to date. Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom