ATTN Fans: CHILLAX! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN Fans: CHILLAX!

Dayboll has been here for 5 years?

.......You know what I mean.

No I don't because this is a completely different situation. Daboll is an unknown. There is no way of knowing what he will do here since the only thing we can go off of is his offensive performance with a team that consisted only of a punt returner and a fullback.

I actually agree with the "CHILLAX" point. Free agency opened up this past friday..... it's tuesday. Let's wait for the final product before we go nuts. Remember the last time we made the playoffs, we didn't have our starting QB until 2 weeks before the season started. Let's see what happens and who else we bring in.

Addition by subtraction: Dan Henning.

I agree with this. However...

Subtraction by addition: Fistpump Daboll.

I'm calm. I won't mind the losing this year as much as I have over the previous years since I'm saving a lot of money on not getting season tickets.

Dude I wish I could thank you twice. But you know, what you have to say, as valid as it is, will fall on deaf ears. Unfortunately, this regime and poor Chad Henne are paying for all of the failures of the past 4 regimes. There is no "wait and see" approach. Dolphins fans are so angry at losing for the last 16 years that everybody's gonna get it; For everything!. It's much like a woman scorned, every man after that @$$hole will pay in spades, even if undeserving.

I'm calm. I won't mind the losing this year as much as I have over the previous years since I'm saving a lot of money on not getting season tickets.

That is a perfectly reasonable approach to take. If you are upset, making that known with your wallet probably does more than anything else, while also not harming the product on the field.

This team still lacks a QB that inspires a modicum of confidence.

... Until then, I'm not gonna be a unicorn vomiting rainbows.

1804430-1.jpg

No need to discuss the defense as we dont need anymore upgrades there. The offense, we have offensive talent at WR, RB, and a slightly above average TE with only a decent OL. The weak link is QB and this is why we will not win more than, oh, 4 games... If we had even a marginally good or even average QB, I could see us winning 10 games.

Absolutley! And then we get screwed by a ref from New England.

I do find it funny when people blame losses on the refs. I found it especially funny all the b****ing and moaning about the Pittsburgh game.

I personally think that the subtraction of Henning is the best thing to happen.

I look forward to not having him slow this offense down,

I personally think that the subtraction of Henning is the best thing to happen.

I look forward to not having him slow this offense down,

This is true, however Henning didnt throw 20 INT's last year.

No need to discuss the defense as we dont need anymore upgrades there. The offense, we have offensive talent at WR, RB, and a slightly above average TE with only a decent OL. The weak link is QB and this is why we will not win more than, oh, 4 games... If we had even a marginally good or even average QB, I could see us winning 10 games.

Really, 4 games? We won 7 with a worse defense and with Henne playing about as bad as he could in some games... I'd say 6 games is the absolute floor for this team, assuming they are relatively healthy.

Back
Top Bottom